McNairy vs. Lexington ( consolation game )

blaintrain06

The last game between Lexington and Bolivar (at Bolivar) Lexington lead the game for 3 periods and had the game won before Kemp came alive and won the game for Bolivar. The "close game" between McNairy and Bolivar means nothing to the Big Red Tigers OR tonight's game! :thumb:

Keck will defend the post.

Mack will shoot the three's.

Reggie will show Bingham how to play BB. AGAIN!!

And THE BIG RED TIGERS WILL TAKE THE WIN AGAIN TONIGHT OVER MCNAIRY CENTRAL!! :thumb:

I would swim to high ground as son as possible because you are finally going to get shown up tonight because this is a totally new season for the bobcats and they are cleaning house and taking names... Lexington is first on the list....Their is more to our team than Ken Bingham and you will find that out tonight. see ya there we only got about three more hours... I will be the one in the student section wearing the joker hat yelling loud and proud as Blaine and the Boys run game on little red tigers.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would swim to high ground as son as possible because you are finally going to get shown up tonight because this is a totally new season for the bobcats and they are cleaning house and taking names... Lexington is first on the list....Their is more to our team than Ken Bingham and you will find that out tonight. see ya there we only got about three more hours... I will be the one in the student section wearing the joker hat yelling loud and proud as Blaine and the Boys run game on little red tigers.

Good luck tonight and drive careful!! :thumb:

I hope no hard feelings after the game. :thumb:

The last game between Lexington and Bolivar (at Bolivar) Lexington lead the game for 3 periods and had the game won before Kemp came alive and won the game for Bolivar. The "close game" between McNairy and Bolivar means nothing to the Big Red Tigers OR tonight's game! :thumb:

Keck will defend the post.

Mack will shoot the three's.

Reggie will show Bingham how to play BB. AGAIN!!

And THE BIG RED TIGERS WILL TAKE THE WIN AGAIN TONIGHT OVER MCNAIRY CENTRAL!! :thumb:

Man where you been.....Both Kecks are off the team.

blaintrain Wooo Wooo , chuga chuga chuga, Woo Woo, chuga chuga - what a game . And who is Ken Bingham - is he the train conductor?? blaintrain Wooo Wooo , chuga chuga chuga, Woo Woo, chuga chuga , come thru fellows.

Did blaintrain get his big slice of humble pie???

blaintrain - where are you?????

Well too bad, are you still committed to pulling for us in the tournament?? We need some guys with yellow Joker caps yelling for us.

blaintrain Woo Woo, chuga, chuga Woo, woo chuga chuga. Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo - give me dat humble and send me home - what is your record about 16 and 0 against us now. Man, I mean that is sweeeeeeeeeet. Like you guys are just about half of the 400 wins Gardner has now.

blaintrain Wooo Wooo , chuga chuga chuga, Woo Woo, chuga chuga - what a game . And who is Ken Bingham - is he the train conductor?? blaintrain Wooo Wooo , chuga chuga chuga, Woo Woo, chuga chuga , come thru fellows.

Well too bad, are you still committed to pulling for us in the tournament?? We need some guys with yellow Joker caps yelling for us.

blaintrain Woo Woo, chuga, chuga Woo, woo chuga chuga. Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo - give me dat humble and send me home - what is your record about 16 and 0 against us now. Man, I mean that is sweeeeeeeeeet. Like you guys are just about half of the 400 wins Gardner has now.

You're an idiot.

I have to say Gardner should receive an Oscar nomination - he's very good with the 'here comes a charge' setup. MC just didn't seem to want it tonight, which is a shame because they could have so easily won if they had shown some heart.

Speaking of, we have a student section we'd like to sell, though I doubt we'll have any takers. They were pretty worthless tonight when they could have energized the boys to get something done.

mccheercoach...I agree. The student section was non-existent tonight. But at the same time, at least we showed up all year. This is the best that the student section has been in a while and we've shown support all year long. If it weren't for us, I believe we would have lost 3-4 more games this year and I believe our Lady Cats would have had a little more trouble with Chester County. So...you can criticize us all you want to but I believe we deserve some respect for supporting the teams all year.

I have to say Gardner should receive an Oscar nomination - he's very good with the 'here comes a charge' setup. MC just didn't seem to want it tonight, which is a shame because they could have so easily won if they had shown some heart.

Speaking of, we have a student section we'd like to sell, though I doubt we'll have any takers. They were pretty worthless tonight when they could have energized the boys to get something done.

----------> :rolleyes: "Because they could have easily won" :rolleyes:

Are you &^(#ing kidding me???? :rolleyes:

Lexington won by 15 POINTS!!!!

Edited by BigRedTiger

If Coach Gardner is such a coaching star, why did he leave Riverside when their players ran out? Ask him about how many times he beat Jerry Lott's team? He blamed the round roof, the one time tartan floor and the bleachers behind the baskets.

I guarantee you that if each team had equal talent, Coach Mahaffey would outcoach Coach Gardner. Mahaffey is there to coach and not be a poor man's Sammy Fisher. The old saying is you have to coach who gets off the yellow bus unless your team is into recruiting.