Cosby, Culleoka, Grace, etc...

JWhumboldt

I've been to enough State tournaments to realize that all of the teams are tough..I'm from Lake Co and will admit some of our fans go overboard as far as our team goes but we believe we have the talent to beat anyone,same as your respective teams..We are going to have trouble just getting to the region championship..Humboldt looks to be a shoe-in because of the brackets and Lake Co and U.C. should fight it out for the other spot..Good luck to all your teams....A lot of the Lake Co fans are really posting back at Middleton and Temple and Grace,who all seem to think that we should just hand them the gold ball..Lake Co Falcon fan,cheerchick ,etc..definitely get their two cents in on these posts..But they are just proud of Lake Co and the lack of exposure we are getting,even in West Tenn..A month ago ..all you heard was U.C..Plus ..we all bleed green..

he is right. My bloodtype is LC Positive.

Edited by lakecountyfan007

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is right. My bloodtype is LC Positive.

mrbigster and lcfan I appreciate your support for your teams...that's all any of us should be doing. you are right whoever comes out could get grace or fcs and i still believe that would be a great game. i look forward to seeing the teams from the west play should we be fortunate enough to get to the 'boro. good luck and hope to see you there :thumb:

Cosby plays Midway (#1 vs #4) in the District 3-A semifinals Thursday at 6:30 PM (Broadcast at WLIK.NET)

They play in the District 3-A Consolation or Finals on Saturday at 6:30 (Consolation) or 8 (FINALS) -- Again Broadcast at WLIK.NET

Regional Quarterfinals Tuesday one week from yesterday

Regional Semis are Thursday

Regional Finals are that Friday.

Who will most likely be playing on that Friday in the Regional Finals?

commander1. Thanks.

Who will most likely be playing on that Friday in the Regional Finals?

commander1. Thanks.

Barring upsets and assuming all higher seeds win in the District tourney and Regional Quarterfinals:

I would think Thursday's Region 2-A semifinals would be

District 3-A (#1) Cosby vs District 4-A (#2) Oliver Springs

District 4-A (#1) Wartburg Central vs District 3-A (#2) Rockwood

And those would be two very competitive basketball games.

Cosby plays Midway (#1 vs #4) in the District 3-A semifinals Thursday at 6:30 PM (Broadcast at WLIK.NET)

They play in the District 3-A Consolation or Finals on Saturday at 6:30 (Consolation) or 8 (FINALS) -- Again Broadcast at WLIK.NET

Regional Quarterfinals Tuesday one week from yesterday

Regional Semis are Thursday

Regional Finals are that Friday.

i heard that the district 3-A tourney was moved to south doyle high/middle school which one.

This change is due to the lack of seating at TSD. Come the semi-finals and finals the place will be packed and one side of bleachers wouldn't cut it. Assuming Rockwood and Cosby both advance to the finals... there will be tons of people there because i know both cosby and rockwood travel well so it should be a packed house. Anyone know anything about the South Doyle gym? size, floor, bleachers?

Yea Seth it would be fun to play at UT,lol.There is one good thing to goin to that GYM, we played plenty of summer camp games there.All them Gyms from the summer run togther but i think it is pretty big.If i got my story straight it used to be South Young high school or somethin like that.Bout 10 minutes from TSD.

yea it was south young till the two schools combined to make south doyle...

i couldnt have said it any better....however lake co. shows some love and i respect them for it...plus they might be the best team in the west....what stinks about the mid and east...."assuming" we got out of substate we would most likely either play FCS or GRACE in the first round of state....so only one of three of the best teams on this side of the state....which stinks...but whoever comes out of that first round oughta make a big run

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ya"ll had better have some respect for lake county...dont be surprized if you meet them in the boro and your wondering whats up with this!!! :blink: