Region 6AA Tournament

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make sense, but im not sure it would happen like that. Liberty has a good team but they just can not make it past Bolivar. If im correct, Bolivar is the only team they have lost to all year. So IF someone knocked off Bolivar, wouldn't that just be doing Liberty a big favor :D

GAME SUMMARY:

1ST: 15-13 Sycamore

2ND: 22-18 Sycamore (37-31 was the halftime score)

3RD: 15-10 Lexington (47-46 Sycamore lead)

4TH: 31-15 Sycamore

SYCAMORE ADVANCES 78-61!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Moulton led the way for Sycamore with 24

Austin Lohin scored 21 points (19 in the second half).

Brian Bullard had 9 points (he really dominated the game with his passing)

Aaron Nicholson had 6.

Jacob Forbes, John Kinman, Murray Harris, and Derek Cannon all had 4.

Chad Scott finished the night with 3 points.

For Lexington, Mack Gardner had 16 points and fouled out in the final minute of the game. TheSmoothJuker choked to death on some pie right when that occurred :D

NEXT GAME: Harpeth vs McNairy Central

Ha! got ya! I knew you would let me off that IGNORE USERS list.......

Well boys, I absolutely do not know what to say, I am flat out disappointed after sticking my neck out for coach Gardner - yes, I have a stack of humble pie sitting by me (we worked overtime thinking this was definitely the big one) but hey I guess it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! I never in my wildest thougth this would be a ONE and DONE in this regional tournanment at our OWN HOUSE - it is just a crying shame. I still say if we played Bolivar just one more time we'd get them........... FIREFULMER --- you are my only good friend left, I have heard absolutely no trash talk (I take back calling you a girl, you are a true man, now Catfish I am still deeply concerned about). My allegiance now goes to coach Rudisill/Bolivar (Firefulmer could you ask coach Rudisill if he would be interested in me bringin my pies to your game with Sycamore??) Firefulmer, there is just one more thing, I don't like ROCK fights so if you guys are going to do that again, count me out. Coach Gardner will make me pick them up after it is over (I hear Clements still is carrying the nunchuck, so we should be safe).

SO MAY I ASK - DO I EAT THIS PIE ALL BY MYSELF? OR DOES COACH 400 WINS GARDNER HELP ME????? I mean I picked up all those blasted rocks and took'em to the dump for him. Now he is going to have to help me eat these stinking pies! Firefulmer you are my only last hope on these pies - please get Rudisill to let me bring them or coach Gardner and I will have sore stomachs for the rest of the tournament.

Catfish - how was McDonalds and the plastic balls?? shooooweee

GO BOLIVAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG GREEN TIGERS - GOLD BALL BOUND (oh that hurts)

Does anybody know what happened to our buddy SmoothJuker????? If anyone knows where he lives i suggest 911 because he might of had an OD on that bitter humble pie and washed it down with a nice tall glass of arrogant soda.

By the way catfish don't juke have to change his signature or something now since Sycamore won???

TheSmoothJuker still lives - we have had a color change - Red to Green

GO BOLIVAR - 3 PEAT - GOLD BALL CITY

GO BIG GREEN TIGERS (yikes, that is going to get be hard to get use to)

As for the signature - nope - there was no bet, Catfish chickened out, so the bet is off..........

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

FINAL SCORE:

Sycamore 78

Lexington 61

You better have my boy Andrew in your hand PrepFanatic :D

Yep, I know. I guess I'll help Juker with the pies.

But, once agian I was only wrong about the Lexington game. I called the 4-1 upset of Harpeth and everybody laughed.

This loss left an extemely bad taste in the mouths of Lexington fans. A 1 and done on your home floor in the regionals? Thats embarassing. I know Sycamore has a good team, but this game really let a lot of us down. The dog and pony show gets old when its do or die, maybe a little less acting and a lot more __________ (fill in the blank here) and we wouldnt have got embarassed on our home floor.

Good luck to McNairy, Bolivar, and Liberty.....we almost got the sweep. Hate that we were the ones to let you guys down.