Best Linemen in 2-3A? From the past season

YouWantToBeLikeME

okay i am 225 since you have never seen me, but that was another good joke....................ssssssikkkkkkeeeeee, your lame as usual. This argument is boring me now. Your comebacks are to boring for me to be ammused anymore.

SS55 - you lost to the 5A runnerup .... Fulton beat the 3A champion !!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS55- I really hope you settle yourself down before you get to CN. At 6'0 250 lbs you better learn to get real fast soon. Once again Farragut would get beat by Fulton 90% of the time. Just as I said before 90% would bet on Fulton.

We have also discussed kids getting athletic money which I said before you were not getting. I don't doubt you are getting a scholarship, just not an athletic scholarship. I bet coach Sparks would confirm my statement.

I do wish you much luck, and a quick attitude adjustment.

First of all, don't call me hun becuase i am not gay. And i guess you have never seen me up close becuase you are saying i way 225, when i way 250. So please, they want me coming in at 250 and I am redshirting and have a chance to play Tackle in their style of offensive my redshirt freshmen year at RT. So shut up, you can't talk about anything bad about my stats or my football abililty. Look at my resume, it is better then most. No, not those kids who is goign big time, becuase they are nasty and have perfect size for it. But i didn't but made the best of it being just 6'0. And I have notice you haven't commented on any of the things I have said, you just tell me not to talk about it. So tell me your name and we can meet. You can see more up close are personal. And how do u know what real ball is when you do not play. So you are just some wannabe kid who is tiny who couldnt cut it. STOP DREAMIN

Oh WOW thats really impressive a redshirt!........lol

SS55 saw you play against Campbell County and Oak Ridge in 2004 playoffs. Very average lineman. You would have a hard time starting for most schools in region 2-3a. except maybe kingston or scott. Dont know what Sparks sees in you. You will be on the scout team for five years!!!!! B):huh:

SS55- I really hope you settle yourself down before you get to CN. At 6'0 250 lbs you better learn to get real fast soon. Once again Farragut would get beat by Fulton 90% of the time. Just as I said before 90% would bet on Fulton.

We have also discussed kids getting athletic money which I said before you were not getting. I don't doubt you are getting a scholarship, just not an athletic scholarship. I bet coach Sparks would confirm my statement.

I do wish you much luck, and a quick attitude adjustment.

Buddy, I got 10,000 plus 10,000 from FAFSA stuff. My family is paying for rooming, if you want to call go ahead. I am being real. They offered me after my junior season. So call anyone you want.

Who are you, seriously, you probably never watch me play. And if you are judging my junior season, go ahead, didn't have a good one. Be the first to admit it, lost 35 pounds playing on the varsity basketball squad. So yea i was average. But I am going to get real talk with you, you ask anyone from Oak Ridge, Soddy, Ooletwah, Bearden, Central, and team farragut played who is one of the best lineman they went against. Point Blank.

This is what happens when kids have Deion Sanders, Ron Artest, and Barry Bonds, as role models. Their mouth is the biggest part of them. And before you start with Charlie, let me fill you in, Charlie Murphy is 6'4 295 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. Its good that you are going to college, Charlie hopes you get an education, but if you go up there with this attitude, you may not live to see your first class. You and James Gregory both, you are two wet behind the ears kids, that will probably be crying for your mama after 3 days.

This is what happens when kids have Deion Sanders, Ron Artest, and Barry Bonds, as role models. Their mouth is the biggest part of them. And before you start with Charlie, let me fill you in, Charlie Murphy is 6'4 295 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. Its good that you are going to college, Charlie hopes you get an education, but if you go up there with this attitude, you may not live to see your first class. You and James Gregory both, you are two wet behind the ears kids, that will probably be crying for your mama after 3 days.

wicked burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hey charlie, do you think he can even pass freshman english. cause from what i see he's spelling at a junior high level and i won't even mention grammar ;);):lol:

lol deion sanders has 3 superbowl rings and is the best corner who ever played. He mgiht of ran his mouth ut he backed it up. Barry bonds is the best hitter who ever played. Ron Artest is a great Basketball player and dosent take crap from anyone. If u wanna tlak bout somone running there mouth u should talk bout them boys from fagarut i mean farragut.