Best Linemen in 2-3A? From the past season

YouWantToBeLikeME

Just so everyone knows

Farragut lost to a 4A Knox Central team and almost lost to a 4A Powell team. Oak Ridge loses normally to a 4A Maryville every year in a preseason scrimmage. If you were to line up Fulton against Farragut every year even this year, I bet 90% would bet on Fulton. I don't know of any player on any team at Farragut that could hang with the speed of Fulton. I know for a fact that not one lineman on Farraguts team could handle Hamilton of Fulton.

On another note. Farragut has an enrollment of over 2200 students. They are the biggest school in TN, yet they still are average. The lose on a regular basis to lower classification schools. Barely beat a below average Bearden team.

When you get some money that is actually football or athletic money then you can bragg. Carson-Newman has a football team of 226 players.

Just so everyone knows that SS 55 is not on athletic scholarship. He is gettin money, but not athletic money. They are not waisting the few they get on a 6'1 220 OL. A kid that size would get eat up in College Football.

Just to list a few from smaller schools.

3A Catholics-Harrison Smith-UT, Notre Dame,and several others

3A Austin East's-Anthony Anderson-UT, Miami

4A Powell's- Lee Smith-UT

and this is only a few. I'm still waiting on those from your 5A Farragut to get all those offers.

Hopefully you will get some playing time at CN. Good luck

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Cates can play, but he was his entire team, typical for 3A. D Rogan, but he was all of Fultons Offensive, typical. Harrison is good and he is Catholic.So all those teams have one good kid and no one else, that is all i am saying. Fulton has Cobb who is soooooooooooooo overated and everyone knows that. And only good midstate team is Ravenwood. East TN is a ton better in 5A and football over all then midstate. And west TN just has the best players but no good teams. So I mean have those one athlete teams. The players could that you named could play in 5A and do well but the teams, no, not happening.

Cobb didnt even scrimmage against you guys he was out with High ankle sprain ..in all fairness to him he had ankle problems all year ... didnt play but half of the games .. and hobbled around those games ... he was just hurt all year ... he definately is a better player than he showed this past year .... I agree a school with 2000 students should be able to find 22 guys that want to play football and be a strong state competitor .... but schools with 800 - 1000 kids take them down ...

Oh okay, i am getting a full ride to carson newman, and i am the #1 O line prospect. T.j. ensor got a full ride to TTU, Adam Baxter is only paying 1,000 and he is going to carson newman, Jovon miller got a full ridge to tusculum, tony manilla has d3 offers to emory and henry or cumberland university, nick moore has offers from hederson state, d2, and cumberland college, emory and henry, maryville college, and lee travis turned down d3 offers to walk on at UTC and nick reveiz turned down offers from TTU, UTC, MTSU, Carson newman, Tusculum, Furman and the list goes on................name any school in east tennessee with that many kids. Dont name 1 guy from a team, name that many kids playing college ball. Thank you, im done. And fulton was garbage, and everyone knows Tryone cobb is the most overatted player in Tennessee. Don't lie for the sake of the arguement. Maryville is the best team in the state easily, so don't start comparing wins and crap. Farragut went as far as Fulton this year to reach the Quarterfinals and lost the 5a state runner up. And the year before lost to Oak Ridge again. And carson newman doenst cut kids who want to walk on, that is why there are so many players. If you walk on they wont cut you because they think any player giving his time to play for nothing should be able to. And if I am so bad, what honors have you received. Please tell me, you know mine.

Shaun that is right a 14 year old kid has more interest from REAL schools then you do as an 18 year old senior. I hope your not planning on playing OL at CN at what 225-230 HAHA let ME give you some advice...quit trying to be lean for the ladies when you and I both know you have no chance and be ready for a rude awakening...and by the way have fun doing the conditioning at CN I hear its GREAT. What is it with you and OTHER people's stats, worry about yourself...you have plenty of things to worry about.

AND you have been talking about scores this whole time you idiot, your embarrased by all these other people bringing up facts that just keep making you look dumb...quit trying to act all hard you have brought up at least 10 different scores of SCRIMMAGES and JAMBOREES...OBVIOUSLY you do not know what REAL BALL is!! Sit down hun...while your at it make me a sandwich I'm sure they have that class at farragut for you "stud" ball players.

HAHA

First of all, don't call me hun becuase i am not gay. And i guess you have never seen me up close becuase you are saying i way 225, when i way 250. So please, they want me coming in at 250 and I am redshirting and have a chance to play Tackle in their style of offensive my redshirt freshmen year at RT. So shut up, you can't talk about anything bad about my stats or my football abililty. Look at my resume, it is better then most. No, not those kids who is goign big time, becuase they are nasty and have perfect size for it. But i didn't but made the best of it being just 6'0. And I have notice you haven't commented on any of the things I have said, you just tell me not to talk about it. So tell me your name and we can meet. You can see more up close are personal. And how do u know what real ball is when you do not play. So you are just some wannabe kid who is tiny who couldnt cut it. STOP DREAMIN

Atleast you guys at farragut get a good english education I wasn't even implying a comeback or a diss or anything...quit acting as if the WHOLE world is agaisnt you...I was just saying that doesn't describe me in a calm tone....cool down big boy or "wannabe" big boy since you are only 225 wanting to play OT...