Best Linemen in 2-3A? From the past season

YouWantToBeLikeME

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt If you are still gonna owe $6,000 more each year then----aahh never mind you will see in about 4 years. . By the way Campbellsville did have over 60 Freshmen this year. Go in and get that starting job. Good luck to you.

Yea man i understand that in 4 years im going to have a $24,000 loan to pay back, if i dont get anything else. But they did have about 60 freshmen. The way that i understood the way that coach payne told me is that over half of the freshmen are either not eligble to play academicly or just not that good athleticly to be on the starting squad and are put on the scout team. But thanx

Wow,, Campbellsville University,,,,Your getting a whole partial scholarship to that powerhouse,, you must be a stud. Charlie Murphy thinks you should just go straight to the NFL. MAybe you didn't hear right because you were running your mouth constantly about how great you are. Campbellsville U. ,,,wow. You must be good.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Wow,, Campbellsville University,,,,Your getting a whole partial scholarship to that powerhouse,, you must be a stud. Charlie Murphy thinks you should just go straight to the NFL. MAybe you didn't hear right because you were running your mouth constantly about how great you are. Campbellsville U. ,,,wow. You must be good.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! oh man trust me if i could i would go stright to the pros, but u know how the rules go. I choose campbellsville over Tn Tech, UK, Cumberland. Give it till the start of next season and you'll see powerhouse!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! oh man trust me if i could i would go stright to the pros, but u know how the rules go. I choose campbellsville over Tn Tech, UK, Cumberland. Give it till the start of next season and you'll see powerhouse!

I am being honest man, good job, u are going NAIA, basically D3. You didn't pick over Tennessee Tech or those other schools, they probably asked you to walk on. I mean you couldn't be that good, no one has ever heard of you. I mean you couldn't be that good either because Campbellsville said i would have to pay 2,000 per year. So they couldn't want you to bad. I am not trying to be bragging like you, but seriously, you are probably just an okay football player. Most likely you were an okay lineman in high school who thinks he is a big shot because he gets to play college ball. That is all well and good, but I mean, when you get real offers like some other people and not lie because no one picks D3 over D1-AA, so we all know you were going to walk on. I mean just be straight with people. I am have full ride to Carson Newman, a powerhouse of D2. I mean it wasn't my first choice but things fell through. I am being real with that. UTC asked me to be an invited walk on but said i could still be on the roster and get a scholarship next year. So I mean just be honest, admitting to be an invited walk on isn't bad. But don't act like you are nasty because Campbellsville offered like 7 guys from Farragut. Also Farragut his where the truth is baby, yall 3A don't know about that.

And if you are so good, why are you not a prospect on this website. Just saying man, I mean there is some weak players on here, but still you didn't get the chance to be on it buddy. Guess you aren't all of that. I mean I am going to brag about this though. I am on there son, and I won best offensive lineman of the region 2-5A. I am first team all city and county buddy. Look up Farragut on here, Shaun Smith, CARSON NEWMAN EAGLES, that is da truth. Scott County, didn't know yall had a football team.

Cool Shaun we all like you alot more now, respect you more, want to be like you??? Actually none of that is true in the least, I don't even know you but I dont like you...Lets start off with the prospects shall we?? Harrison Smith heard of him?? I'm sure you have because he is The Holy One compared to you and has numerous D1 offers and is not a prospect on this website....Alrighty second I think we should hit your comment about "yall 3A don't know about that" I guarantee Catholic, Fulton, and even AE would bust yall a new one...and now for what I have been waiting for...SWEET DUDE YOUR GOING TO CN!!!!!!!!MAN THAT IS SO COOL!!!! Wait a minute....no, no it isn't. C'mon SON atleast your mature...STUD DAWG