Best Linemen in 2-3A? From the past season

YouWantToBeLikeME

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man would you please quit? Nobody cares about how nice or how prestige your town is....We care about what kind of footballl comes from that town of Forgot or Farragut however you spell it......Go play at CN prove every one wrong but i would gurrantee that it would be tough for you to start in region 2-3A! and you would have no chance against AE, Futlons and AC Dl's.............so hush it up be 6'0 250 and shut up about it! and something else FULTON WOULD CRUSH FARRAGUT! so be really and hush tha big talk for such a lil guy

• 1 month later...

Buddy, I got 10,000 plus 10,000 from FAFSA stuff. My family is paying for rooming, if you want to call go ahead. I am being real. They offered me after my junior season. So call anyone you want.

Lord I certainly don't want to get in the middle of all this bravado but they technically could not have offered you money off the FAFSA after your junior season. See, the FAFSA is an annual form and cannot be submitted prior to January 1 prior to your freshman year in college. Which means, you would be in violation, more than that CN would be in violation, of so many federal regulations they would lose all athletic scholarships. I know CN staff and that is not possible!

How about:

Holt - #70 at LA - 6'5", 285 lbs. and a JUNIOR!

Holt isn't 6'5" he is actually around 6'3" or 6'3 1\2", but with his size he isnt that productive he's an average lineman at the most! He is lil slow off the ball... and often top heavy so his runnin blockin skills are high but his pass blocking is horrible! Hes good but no better than average!