Huntingdon vs Humbolt

Blake38201

You MAY be right, because it's tourney time and anything can happen, but I just don't see this happening at all! Humboldt is pretty hot right now and I think they will win this one. Humboldt almost beat us without Toylon in the district championship game. I think I heard he will be back soon, so look for Humboldt to do some damage in the region with or without Smith!

That's true but if we beat halls we are gonna have to play Humbodlt or Huntingdon if we play Huntingdon it will be a hard fought battle because we have already played them Three times and we have beat them 3 times and they will be so ready they may be over ready but every time we play it is always a close one

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was going to bet on this game, I would have to put my money on Humboldt. I can tell you one thing, who ever Humboldt puts on Chris Donald better get ready for a rough and busy night. Donald is big and can play rough. I hope the 14A teams are not looking over all these 13A teams.

Beau Brown was the District 13A MVP from Mckenzie

If this was a football game I would say Huntingdon by 21. Sorry, wrong sport for Huntingdon, so Humboldt by 25 or more.

It don't matter anything can happen when it's tournment time you need to think aobut that

That's true but if we beat halls we are gonna have to play Humbodlt or Huntingdon if we play Huntingdon it will be a hard fought battle because we have already played them Three times and we have beat them 3 times and they will be so ready they may be over ready but every time we play it is always a close one

IF you get by Halls...

If you have to fight hard to beat Huntingdon, Humboldt will beat you by 20.

13A is a very weak district boys and girls, I will be surprised if its not a 14A region sweep. The only chance of a win will be Halls/McKenzie game.

I'll agree 13A is weak when it comes to 14A. But remember 14A was weak for years before TSSAA screwed up the classifications. Schools like Union City, Humboldt, Trenton, Mckenzie & Huntingdon shouldn't be in single A with schools like Lake Co., Halls, West Carroll & Clarksburg.

If I was going to bet on this game, I would have to put my money on Humboldt. I can tell you one thing, who ever Humboldt puts on Chris Donald better get ready for a rough and busy night. Donald is big and can play rough. I hope the 14A teams are not looking over all these 13A teams.

You must be forgetting that Humboldt has a physical inside game as well. Ask Lake County about that. I believe that Kelsey Rose who goes 6'4 230 and was a man amoung boys the other night against Lake County.

I'll agree 13A is weak when it comes to 14A. But remember 14A was weak for years before TSSAA screwed up the classifications. Schools like Union City, Humboldt, Trenton, Mckenzie & Huntingdon shouldn't be in single A with schools like Lake Co., Halls, West Carroll & Clarksburg.

Wrong answer remember this is the old 15A district; never been weak.

We have sent at least 2 teams to the 'boro since 2000, Halls / South Fulton, Halls/

Greenfield and Trenton who was the fourth placed team in this so called weak district as you say.Trenton went on to be State Runnerup. The thing you need to know that this district was never weak. The thing is we don't mind UC and Humboldt or Trenton. Halls is not complaining nor Lake County we are teams that play a strong schedule outside of the District. Coach Jarrett prides his program with AA and AAA play. You guys better try this, it can only make you stronger. All I can tell you is you better bring the pain. It's ride or die time and 14A knows just that.

13A is a very weak district boys and girls, I will be surprised if its not a 14A region sweep. The only chance of a win will be Halls/McKenzie game.

To you Greenfield fan , nobody knows Halls better than you. Our boys overcame the lose of a good coach for the season to make it to the region. You and McKenzie better not count them out. We have been here before on several occasions.

Exactly!

jmoore42, I don't think anyone is counting Halls out, but if anyone is going to win a region game from 13A, it's probably going to be McKenzie. (Notice I said probably, not definitely.)

burgfan, I'm unsure who you are speaking of being weak, but if you're from Clarksburg, maybe you're getting this confused with your team.