WC Dominates MJ

Mailman05

What a game......Wilson Central wins 62-42.....awesome win for the Lady Wildcats. Central was never behind the entire game. I hate to say i told you so, no really i dont hate to....i told you so. Wilson Central won easily it was a all around great effort by the Lady Wildcats. Jasmine Hassel was unstoppable and led the offense with 22pts shooting 11-17 from the floor. Cameryn Calhoun had 14 pts shooting 2-3 from downtown Sara Williams had 11 pts and 13 REBOUNDS and rebounded very well against McFarlin. Jenny Hall started things off with a huge three pointer. Lauren Wasson a freshmen on the squad came off the bench to give Wilson Central a spark she would end up 6 pts and 4 rebs. Breonna Brown played very good Defense and handled the ball well. A great win for Wilson Central Congrats to the girls for playing hard and dominating the game . Great job Coach Brandon, Coach Campbell, Coach Holladay and Coach Moore on a very well coached game. Next stop District Championship. Way to go girls :thumb:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the other thread, I like my crow with Ketchup. missed again! :D

Just wanted to let you know I am here, Worden! I am also all smiles..like Mailman said, I TOLD YOU SO, too.

Great game for the Lady Wildcats! Mailman has already given the scoop so there is no need to go on and on...but the Lady Bears absolutely choked.

Congratulations, Lady Wildcats and good luck against Smyrna tomorrow night.

both teams played great basketball. Wilson central just played a little better. the score in my opinion doesnt reflect the game. I really do believe Central outplayed the bears tonight, but Mt. Juliet let them. mt. juliet missed probably 8 to 9 layup attempts tonight/putback wide open ones too and missed. that alone made the difference in the game. i think wc played a better all around game. i just know if these two teams meet in region the score wont be this one sided.

Got there late, (at halftime), congratulations to Wilson Central for a dominating second half. Looks like guard play decided this one with the two big posts, Hassell with 22 points for Wilson Central and McFarlin with 21 for Mt. Juliet. Nice win for the Wildcats and oh, by the way, for a second there I thought we were already in the 'Boro given the celebration subsequent to the final horn and Wilson Central just got the gold ball. Alas, after looking around, yes we were just in the armpit of Rutherford County, ie, Smyrna, and the victory was in the semifinals of the District. No chickens have hatched yet. :lol:

One final thing-please don't use the term sour grapes..See everyone in Clarksville. :thumb:

Got there late, (at halftime), congratulations to Wilson Central for a dominating second half. Looks like guard play decided this one with the two big posts, Hassell with 22 points for Wilson Central and McFarlin with 21 for Mt. Juliet. Nice win for the Wildcats and oh, by the way, for a second there I thought we were already in the 'Boro given the celebration subsequent to the final horn and Wilson Central just got the gold ball. Alas, after looking around, yes we were just in the armpit of Rutherford County, ie, Smyrna, and the victory was in the semifinals of the District. No chickens have hatched yet. :lol:

One final thing-please don't use the term sour grapes..See everyone in Clarksville. :thumb:

More news form the b--- h--- of the state wilson county !!

such a cultured place to live : )

Just wanted to let you know I am here, Worden! I am also all smiles..like Mailman said, I TOLD YOU SO, too.

Great game for the Lady Wildcats! Mailman has already given the scoop so there is no need to go on and on...but the Lady Bears absolutely choked.

Congratulations, Lady Wildcats and good luck against Smyrna tomorrow night.

I knew you would be if you won, but I like to get under your skin because you act like a big know it all. Congrats WC :thumb:

82-Man, just a little good natured ribbing and there you go with deleted adjectives about our fair land. Shame, shame. :lol:

Having said this before, I truly believe that the Gold Ball winner will come from District 9AAA/Region 5. At this point, the odds on favorite in my opinion, is Smyrna. They have the posts and guard play to win it all. If they don't take it all-what a disappointment that would be. :thumb:

82-Man, just a little good natured ribbing and there you go with deleted adjectives about our fair land. Shame, shame. :lol:

Having said this before, I truly believe that the Gold Ball winner will come from District 9AAA/Region 5. At this point, the odds on favorite in my opinion, is Smyrna. They have the posts and guard play to win it all. If they don't take it all-what a disappointment that would be. :thumb:

It all good :P

but---------------------------------------

A little known fact the title to Jeff Foxworthy's book "You may be a redneck if"

was actually "You may be from Wilson County if"

He later changed it under pressure, he did however dedicate it to the fine folks of Wilson County on the back cover. The reason no one complained is because no one in wilson county bought it becasue there was no where to color in it. :)

Just a little good natured kidding :)