WC Dominates MJ

Mailman05

It all good :P

but---------------------------------------

A little known fact the title to Jeff Foxworthy's book "You may be a redneck if"

was actually "You may be from Wilson County if"

He later changed it under pressure, he did however dedicate it to the fine folks of Wilson County on the back cover. The reason no one complained is because no one in wilson county bought it becasue there was no where to color in it. :thumb:

Just a little good natured kidding :)

Have you ever heard of the word SPELL CHECK? Geeeee, I guess that is how they teach you all down there. :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard of the word SPELL CHECK? Geeeee, I guess that is how they teach you all down there. :thumb:

Hate to correct you genius but your last sentence includes "you all" to be correct the sentence should read

" I guess that is how they teach you down there"

Also spell check is 2 words not one as you noted

Those in glass houses shoudn't throw stones.

Anybody that spell checks stuff sent on coach t needs to seriously think about getting a life because who cares.

Edited by 82cat

Hate to correct you genius but your last sentence includes "you all" to be correct the sentence should read

" I guess that is how they teach you down there"

Also spell check is 2 words not one as you noted

Those in glass houses shoudn't throw stones.

Anybody that spell checks stuff sent on coach t needs to seriously think about getting a life because who cares.

The reason I wrote "you all" is because I thought that would be the only kind of lingo you could understand. Man, I think I hit a nerve! :lol:

The reason I wrote "you all" is because I thought that would be the only kind of lingo you could understand. Man, I think I hit a nerve! :lol:

However you still ask if I have heard of the word "SPELL CHECK" and I haven't.

I have heard of the 2 words spell check though.

No nerve with me I didn't go to rutherford county schools.

Likewise. FYI...I am not a fair weather fan, I support the Lady Wildcats, win or lose.

I am glad you support your team, you were just so sure of yourself, I asked if you would come back if you lose! When I make a prediction, it is just that. The players ultimately decide who wins the games, not polls, predictions or BS on the message boards. As soon as I found out the score, I got right on coach T and ate my words! I am just having fun, thats all, nothing personal, but there is a tone to your words, its like you hit the keys pretty hard when you type out your messages. I think you find it is true of the regular Bear fans, that they support them, win or lose. I also think they are gracious to the winners, when the Bears lose. I see some good fun ribbing as said another post, but there is also respect for the other teams. Hey, last year Alyshia Clark AND Kelly Gassie were my favorite HS players. I would go watch WC play other teams that were good, such as the Harpeth Hall game, just to watch her play. I would drag my daughter with me, because I wanted to show her how good players play the game. The great thing about this forum, we can get on here, make predictions, brag a little, kid each other a little. Here is my new prediction, drum roll, Smyrna wins by 6 :lol:

I am glad you support your team, you were just so sure of yourself, I asked if you would come back if you lose! When I make a prediction, it is just that. The players ultimately decide who wins the games, not polls, predictions or BS on the message boards. As soon as I found out the score, I got right on coach T and ate my words! I am just having fun, thats all, nothing personal, but there is a tone to your words, its like you hit the keys pretty hard when you type out your messages. I think you find it is true of the regular Bear fans, that they support them, win or lose. I also think they are gracious to the winners, when the Bears lose. I see some good fun ribbing as said another post, but there is also respect for the other teams. Hey, last year Alyshia Clark AND Kelly Gassie were my favorite HS players. I would go watch WC play other teams that were good, such as the <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> game, just to watch her play. I would drag my daughter with me, because I wanted to show her how good players play the game. The great thing about this forum, we can get on here, make predictions, brag a little, kid each other a little. Here is my new prediction, drum roll, Smyrna wins by 6 :lol:

Sounds like I have really gotten to you, which is not my intent, my intent is to be a big supporter of the Lady Wildcats. I find it amusing that my posts get you so tore up. I have never said anything disrespectful of the Lady Bears...they are a well coached and successful group of young ladies. I am not one if their fans and probably never will be, just their fans will never be a WC fan, no harm in that and is one of the things that makes rivalries so much fun.

Not surprised to see that you picked Smynra, maybe you will bring us the same luck as you did last night :o

By the way, my new keyboard will be here next week, just in time for the Region :o

Yes it was a great celebration. The reason for such a celebration was that the majority of people did not think we would win. Until this game we had not had a very good win since Jenkins went down. It was a great win for the girls they played hard. Cant wait for tonight it will be a lot of fun. We had girls step up last night. Girls who came in and were not going to be stopped. If this team playes like they did against MJ they will go deep into the post season. T good luck with the injury hope you will be ready soon. See everybody tonight!!!!! :lol:

I have to admit I was shocked to see Wilson Central win by 20 points. To get the win at all is a great victory, but to win it by such a big margin is tremendous with Jenkins out. Did Central do that great a job on MJ's guards or did they just have an off shooting night? I was also surprised that Beech didn't give Smyrna a little better game in the other semi-final game. I thought Smyrna would win, but I thought it would be 8-10 point game. I'll have to go with Smyrna in the final, but I expect it to go down to the wire. MJ over Beech in the consolation game.

I have to admit I was shocked to see Wilson Central win by 20 points. To get the win at all is a great victory, but to win it by such a big margin is tremendous with Jenkins out. Did Central do that great a job on MJ's guards or did they just have an off shooting night? I was also surprised that Beech didn't give Smyrna a little better game in the other semi-final game. I thought Smyrna would win, but I thought it would be 8-10 point game. I'll have to go with Smyrna in the final, but I expect it to go down to the wire. MJ over Beech in the consolation game.

I think it shocked everyone. Central played very, very well and shot the lights out. Hitting 4 threes in the first quarter, which is really uncommon, don't usually hit that in a single game.

On the flip side, Mt. Juliet did not shoot well at all, Burroughs missed several gimme shots under the basket and their outside shooting was poor. McFarlin made some nice shots inside, but they never got the ball rolling elsewhere. Additionally, their press was not nearly as effective in this game as it was in Mt. Juliet.

Panic set in and they never recovered.

Pleased with the win, but got to keep playing, the games next week are the ones that count the most.

Sounds like I have really gotten to you, which is not my intent, my intent is to be a big supporter of the Lady Wildcats. I find it amusing that my posts get you so tore up. I have never said anything disrespectful of the Lady Bears...they are a well coached and successful group of young ladies. I am not one if their fans and probably never will be, just their fans will never be a WC fan, no harm in that and is one of the things that makes rivalries so much fun.

Not surprised to see that you picked Smynra, maybe you will bring us the same luck as you did last night :D

By the way, my new keyboard will be here next week, just in time for the Region :thumb:

Actually, you don't get to me as much as you think, this is all in fun to me. I don't find you disrespectful, just defensive. Hey, as I mentioned on another thread, I have not done so well with the " Big Ones" contest, so my predictions are not worth alot. I will see if I can say something next week to get you to beat up on that keyboard. :)