Cleveland

rcpatriot

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were about to get Logsdon, but Coach Laxton at Bradley stepped down so Logsdon could take the job at Bradley and not coach against them

;) LOL Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time..

I don't think even A.J. has enough $$ to get Coach Logsdon to wear Blue and white... Coach Logsdon Is BLACK and GOLD to the Bone!!

The Daily Banner said that He and Coach Laxton Will SHARE the head coaches position.. ;)

i am 100 positive

At the very first of the season it was known that Al was gone at Cleveland. then Logsdon was approached about the Cleveland Job of which he turned down. Then Chad i guess felt bad and steped down to let the Legend take back his spot. Coach Logsdon is Loyal and all Bradley fathful should be proud cause he was offered a good sum of Money to take the Cleveland job and turned it down

:lol:

:lol: LOL Thats the funniest thing I have heard in a long time..

I don't think even A.J. has enough $$ to get Coach Logsdon to wear Blue and white... Coach Logsdon Is BLACK and GOLD to the Bone!!

The Daily Banner said that He and Coach Laxton Will SHARE the head coaches position.. :)

Hey Bruinsdad

You don't know how close Alan got to landing Steve. If Bradley Boosters hadn't gone to Tobe after Steve told Admin. what Allan offered he would be wearing Blue and White and liking it. Tobe $$$$ won. I think it's a shame someone would root out a friend Chad who Steve told; you move from Ala. to Bradley and I will turn over the program to you. Money is a powerful motivator. It's to bad friendships arn't. I think Chad would be a good canidate for Cleveland. Resume: 2 State Championships in 2 years, pretty good, huh! ;):lol:

i am also 100 sure that Toby wasnt involved in this at all.

How about $20,000 a year! Mortgage payed off! It was lets make a deal to get him back. Do you think the high school would pay that? Steve has taken the place of John Allen who he critized for taking money above the regular pay. Where does it stop with "MONEY" controling the school system. I think Allan and Tobe should continue building buildings and stay out of the school system personnel. :thumb:

I ciant say how i know cause i would end up dead tommorrw morning lol but i am positive Toby wasnt in any of this the only thing that money involved was jones wanting Steve at Cleveland no money was used to lure Steve back to bradley. This was never a issue of haveing Steve at Bradley it was just Cleveland wanting him there. But after cleveland offered the job he figured he wanted back in the game and went back to Bradley.

I think all the $$$ stuff is bad for high school wrestling. Although I like seeing the sport grow, look at the AD situation at Baylor. I hate to see decisions being made based on $$$ and by non-educators. I know nothing about anything, just basing my comments on what I have read.

Edited by mtnman

How about $20,000 a year! Mortgage payed off! It was lets make a deal to get him back. Do you think the high school would pay that? Steve has taken the place of John Allen who he critized for taking money above the regular pay. Where does it stop with "MONEY" controling the school system. I think Allan and Tobe should continue building buildings and stay out of the school system personnel. :huh:

You have no clue what you are talking about. Steve went to chad BEFORE talking to anyone in the bradley administration. He made sure Chad was ok with him coming back. If not he would have stepped aside and let chad continue because as you said he has done well. chad is HAPPY about this situation. You know so much go ask him before you look so foolish as you do with all this wild rumor. This is a FACT. CHad asked him to come back as a team rather than possibly coach somewhere else. You seem to be bent on trashing people with very little basis of knowledge. I have heard the heresay you are unwittingly being duped by and printing on this board as well. You couldnt be more wrong in most of what you have said.