Wartburg vs. Oliver Springs

orangenation16

http://media.putfile.com/basketball65 here is a video i made this morning form the game last night i was painted up in the s tudent section ..... blue crew rules :huh:

Nice video.

Looks like you all go all-out.

Should be entertaining with your fans and Cosby fans if they meet up.

Hopefully the Oneida gym is big enough to hold all of them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also thnx to coalfield students that painted up and suppoted wartburg. the night before a few wartburg students did the same for coalfield against oliver springs. thnx!!

Really? I guess things have changed in twenty years time! Back in the "old days" it just wouldn't have happened! I remember vividly us Wartburg kids walking into a hostile environment when we played at Coalfield's rowdy gym! I often thought I'd have to use the ball as a weapon! Many times it felt like the Spartans and Athenians fighting instead of a bunch of Morgan County kids playing hoops! But, itis refreshing to see county teams sticking together-more power to 'em!

Really? I guess things have changed in twenty years time! Back in the "old days" it just wouldn't have happened! I remember vividly us Wartburg kids walking into a hostile environment when we played at Coalfield's rowdy gym! I often thought I'd have to use the ball as a weapon! Many times it felt like the Spartans and Athenians fighting instead of a bunch of Morgan County kids playing hoops! But, itis refreshing to see county teams sticking together-more power to 'em!

Does seem to take all the fun out of it, but when you have OZ folks on here yipping about a team "only being from Morgan Co." as if it were some sort of disgrace, it is appropriate. After all, the dogs painted for Coalfield the night before against the OZballers.

Great video, no doubt that kind of fan support had to help Wartburg, Good luck to Wartburg the rest of the year. OS played hard but, the better team won that night.

Lets hope the Cats can gel for the region playoffs!

Gaskin, don't let CYJughead get to you, he's a hater, trying to spread his hate seed to anyone who will listen! :thumb:

Edited by catback

What gives you the idea I'm a hater there back? Never said I hated anybody. I kind like you. Gaskins, he's just a troll and fun to match wits with, he is too easy.

Now show me where I stated I hated ANYONE.

I am just like you. I have my likes and dislikes though. My two favorite teams are Coalfield and anybody that beats Oliver Springs. :thumb: