Sullivan Central

ComexxOriginal2221

That was before Greenville misteriously got two really niice transfers.... Wake up Central! Ya'll are still in your D1AAA CHAMPIONSHIP state of mind. If you guys even want to think about going anywhere past district, you better wake up. Greenville will work you.

We are the fans, not the players. The players know what they are doing, obviously because we beat your beloved HILLTOPPERS last night!! AND YES, they are concentrating on our next victory... REGIONS TITLE.

You said Science Hill would work us with Wattad, and you think we can't handle Wiggins? Come on. We'll see... Don't count Central out juuuuuuuuuust yet.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was before Greenville misteriously got two really niice transfers.... Wake up Central! Ya'll are still in your D1AAA CHAMPIONSHIP state of mind. If you guys even want to think about going anywhere past district, you better wake up. Greenville will work you.

THAT'S EXACTLY RIGHT, GREENVILLE WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITHOUT THEM. WE DON'T RELY ON TRANSFERS AND RECRUITING TO WIN. D1 AAA CHAMPIONS AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD. WE'LL TALK MORE IF YOU MAKE IT PAST SCIENCE HILL FIRST

THAT'S EXACTLY RIGHT, GREENVILLE WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITHOUT THEM. WE DON'T RELY ON TRANSFERS AND RECRUITING TO WIN. D1 AAA CHAMPIONS AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD. WE'LL TALK MORE IF YOU MAKE IT PAST SCIENCE HILL FIRST

People transfer to Greeneville becasue we have the best basketball program and coach in Tennessee . Central will see why real soon and maybe some of there players will want to transfer to :0 Nothing wrong with transferring is there?

when farm boy's (south) and redneck's (one and only's) team up

in a way over crowded gym...

thangs gets alittle rowdy.

and how bout them cougars?

...and from how it looked last night, science hill needs

to take a day and shoot nothing but 3's before they play anymore...

cause good god.

lookin' forward to them redneck's goin to state...

and i was wonderin' how are a bunch of country boy's,

who apperently learned to play basketball with a couple

2x4 and a clothes basket with the bottom chopped out over-rated?!?

how did that happen? ..wait.. maybe because they dominated

everyone 'who counts', to win d1aaa championship...then get called 'over-rated'.

..and I don't see no 'blow outs' in the future..

get back at me home dawg

lol you ignorant hick....redneck this dern tootin dab gum woopty ye ha that...all you talk about is country boys and learnin to shoot in a basket or somethin like everyone is like that ...maybe in the 50's lol...and if thats so its your parents fault for not gettin a education and i assume all you guys will be stuck there farming the rest of your depressing lives talking about how you won a district for the 1st time since moses put his rod in the water while Greeneville has won their 5th yes that right..5th in a row....you make them sound like a bunch of brainless hicks who wear nuthuggers and dip all day...so quit talkin cuz i know the whole team isnt a bunch of so called "FARM BOYS"...lol redneck! :thumb: i didnt know hicks had computers anyways

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

Yes Commexxxxxx, please take advice from your own man. Also, please invest in some typing classes and maybe some ridilin while your at it. Shouldn't you be out back feeding the cows and stacking the hay bales?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO COUGARS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WS:H*(^*^)(*)(S()*S)_*D BLDKJ

myers what the f*** are you talking about??? invest in some typing classes? and shouldnt i be out feeding the cows..or w/e....thats your central boys you moron....now go back to nap time you lil kid...you to young for this conversation. :thumb:

lol everyone...bballfan99 is just another mad South Greene player still stuck in their misery that we worked them 2 games this year...well not really the 2nd time at their court we blew them out..lol.....how many times is everyone gonna say we recruit cuz we got 2 new players lol..people just hate now days cuz were the real deal....boone came form michigan cuz his dad is the new coach at tc and wiggins came b/c his dad came to work for the land air...how hard is that to understand...jus cuz no one wants to transfer to sg you shouldnt hate man...and we have won 5 yr's in role...enough said...everyones just mad cuz they can't beat us...i love it!!! :thumb:

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

lol everyone...bballfan99 is just another mad South Greene player still stuck in their misery that we worked them 2 games this year...well not really the 2nd time at their court we blew them out..lol.....how many times is everyone gonna say we recruit cuz we got 2 new players lol..people just hate now days cuz were the real deal....boone came form michigan cuz his dad is the new coach at tc and wiggins came b/c his dad came to work for the land air...how hard is that to understand...jus cuz no one wants to transfer to sg you shouldnt hate man...and we have won 5 yr's in role...enough said...everyones just mad cuz they can't beat us...i love it!!! :lol:

Once again proving to everyone youre an IDIOT. The team he is for beat you already this year. Shouldn't you be doing your homework and filling up Wiggins water bottles?