Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

The host region's #1 teams always play the earlier games (check the reply on page one I think)

Easiest way would be to go 24 to the bypass. 3 exists past tonight I do believe.

This is not true that I know of. Principal has the decression.

Correct B)

Yes we did.

I care jrm

So you haven't seen them play.....they are the real deal....but anything can happen come tourney time.

And a 32.

Wayne Buckingham, played in the NBA

I'll vouch for him, he has.....but I haven't seen him predict the game tomorrow night.

Don't expect the same atmosphere 60 miles away.

Siegel was picked to win 7AAA right?

#1 They lost without him

#2 They lost 1st game in TN with him.

#3 Numerous T's and they lost the district championship in the last game of the regular season.

#4 I'll give you this one, they looked stronger without him in the game I saw.

1 out of 4 :thumb: Wow....interesting night

Of course they were going to lose games, they arent Shelbyville. People said they stood no chance without Ramsey and they did it.

Tomorrow night is going to be crazy.

be sure to tell nick and the gang i said good luck tomorrow night and put it on the eagles of shelbyville

Of course they were going to lose games, they arent Shelbyville. People said they stood no chance without Ramsey and they did it.

be sure to tell nick and the gang i said good luck tomorrow night and put it on the eagles of shelbyville

Just had to point out some facts.....I am sure I'll see you tomorrow night. Should be fun.

The host region's #1 teams always play the earlier games (check the reply on page one I think)

Easiest way would be to go 24 to the bypass. 3 exists past tonight I do believe.

This is not true that I know of. Principal has the decression.

Correct :D

Yes we did.

I care jrm

So you haven't seen them play.....they are the real deal....but anything can happen come tourney time.

And a 32.

Wayne Buckingham, played in the NBA

I'll vouch for him, he has.....but I haven't seen him predict the game tomorrow night.

Don't expect the same atmosphere 60 miles away.

Siegel was picked to win 7AAA right?

#1 They lost without him

#2 They lost 1st game in TN with him.

#3 Numerous T's and they lost the district championship in the last game of the regular season.

#4 I'll give you this one, they looked stronger without him in the game I saw.

1 out of 4 B) Wow....interesting night

hahahahahahahahaha :thumb: bout time mc you and sh have a good time

Edited by jrm2x

Guest dare_2_dream

Just had to point out some facts.....I am sure I'll see you tomorrow night. Should be fun.

You might not see me, might have class. Got to see if I can miss it or not.

The Cavs played well for the first half by only being down by 2. It seemed that when Cookeville reached the 30 point plateau, they couldnt buy a bucket, resulting in Shelbyville hitting their shots and starting to break away. Shelbyville played very tough defense on Hennigan, Stearmen, and Hill. Good game.

I want to thank the 5 seniors for having a great career in high school for all the sports you played, basketball, football and more. Thanks for all of your dedication to Cookeville High School and I am saddened to know that you are leaving.

GO CAVS!

Guest dare_2_dream

u gotta go then i can talk to someone i kno on the siegel side if i chose to go over there..

with your current signature ... you wont be anywhere near me :thumb: