Sullivan Central Wind D1AAA Championship Over Science Hill

brock20

Central puts the doubters to rest again and shuts down the Hill tonight. Central just wanted the game more than SH did.

Science Hill played their usual "Karate Defense" yet Central was tough enough to overcome and pull out the hard fought victory. Also, Omar tried his "fall down on every shot routine" and it didn't work.

JayLo1, where are you at? I thought Central was going to get worked? Lemme guess, "Wait til Regional?"

Have fun againist Greeneville again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WOW WOW!!! I TOLD YA 3RD TIME'S A CHARM!!!

DISTRICT 1AAA CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be any happier for our boys or our fans!!! I couldn't be any prouder either. What a season. Beating Science Hill (not to mention being ahead the ENTIRE game) Just phenominal. Gabe, Hess, and Weatherford, just absolutely unbelieveable. GABE BUCHANAN MVP!!! Everyone was hot tonight and the BEST game of the year. I could go on and on. I am sooo proud of the cougars. Our student section was overwelming, and even outside the student section; Our adult fans, parents, alumni, friends and family are just wonderful. Lets bring it again next week at Regionals!!

GO COUGARS!! WE ARE #1!!!!!!

p.s. Omar didn't even foul out this game, I think he did when anyone else in the Big 9 beat S. Hill. HAAA.

WOW WOW WOW!!! I TOLD YA 3RD TIME'S A CHARM!!!

DISTRICT 1AAA CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be any happier for our boys or our fans!!! I couldn't be any prouder either. What a season. Beating Science Hill (not to mention being ahead the ENTIRE game) Just phenominal. Gabe, Hess, and Weatherford, just absolutely unbelieveable. GABE BUCHANAN MVP!!! Everyone was hot tonight and the BEST game of the year. I could go on and on. I am sooo proud of the cougars. Our student section was overwelming, and even outside the student section; Our adult fans, parents, alumni, friends and family are just wonderful. Lets bring it again next week at Regionals!!

GO COUGARS!! WE ARE #1!!!!!!

p.s. Omar didn't even foul out this game, I think he did when anyone else in the Big 9 beat S. Hill. HAAA.

couldnt have said it better steph but seriously

omar..who??

doobie

What a great win for the little county school that all you city slickers (bristol, johnson city & most of all Kingsport) that thought we couldnt run with the big dogs. And that Central had no chance in the Big9. Now you big time city schools are trying to catch up with the Cougars. How does it feel to be overated ???

IF YOU CANT BEAT US ........ ANNEX US!!!

How come every time SH or DB gets beat it seems the internet connections in KPT and JC go down?!? That must be the only explaination why heatplaya and JayLo1 are not on here.

i agree, there is alot of talking going on when they are on top, but when those "county rednecks" win they seem to shut up. But i would love to add that DB is in Sullivan County and Science Hill is in Washington County. But way to go Cougars you all played your hearts out. Congratulations to Hess, Phil, Gabe on being on the All-Tournament team and a Big Congrats to Gabe on getting the Tournament MVP. all the Cougars did GREAT, thank you all for an incredible game and bringing the title back to Central. Good luck in regionals i know you all will go far. :thumb:

How come every time SH or DB gets beat it seems the internet connections in KPT and JC go down?!? That must be the only explaination why heatplaya and JayLo1 are not on here.

that does seem odd don't it....early on ole WaCitJacit was on here all the time talking about DB..and old GayLo talking about the hill..their mommies must have took their Internet privilidges away from them.

Congrats to the Cougars for the Top prize of the Big Nine Conference. You guys showed that it didn't matter if you just came up from AA, you could still make some noise. Now to the rest of the four, DB, The Hill, and South...... represent the Big Nine well and best of luck to all of you, from the coaching staff at Volunteer, against the IMAC. May there be a Big Nine final four. It will be tough, but if you believe, then you can do it!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!

PS..... To the IMAC teams..... good luck to you guys also. I just cheer for our local guys, no matter who they are, and I will cheer for you guys if you beat our guys. May all of you represent EAST TENNESSEE well!!!! again,, GOD BLESS!!!!

Edited by Stokomo

Enjoy your little district championship because I guarantee you will not win the regional championship. You will be expected to win as the number 1 seed and you will choke mark my words. PS F*ck Sullivan Central.

WOW...That is a great post to introduce yourself on coacht, but I am sure you are just a SH fan who had to change their name because you guranteed a blowout victory over Central.