Region 5AAA 2 Clarksville High

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely, I didn't read that right...Worden picks WC??? It can't be :thumb: .

I am with you on Smyrna getting upset, I think Dickson Co. just may pull it off.

Go Lady Wildcats!!!

Worden I have to agree on the Smyrna upset. If they would have played a better team yesterday they may have had to pack it up and take it home.

As far as the MJ vs. WC game it is MJ's to steal but they have got to want it more than they did in District. I am truly a MJ fan but WC was playing like a state contendor and MJ was not. I hope Fryer can come up with some way of slowing down Hassell I think that may be the key to a win. She is a good player. It's time for some MJ players to step up. Several of the young players are capable(I hope I spelled that right) but are not having a very good performance in the tournaments. He needs to trust the veterans when needed.

Anyone else get caught up in the traffic yesterday attempting to get to the Mt. Juliet game? Left the house at 5:25...at 6:15 had just reached the Dupont plant on Old Hickory Boulevard with cars ahead of me as far as I could see. Decided to turn around..

Apparently several did. The MJ crowd was obviously down. Even the cheerleaders arrived late.

Worden I have to agree on the Smyrna upset. If they would have played a better team yesterday they may have had to pack it up and take it home.

As far as the MJ vs. WC game it is MJ's to steal but they have got to want it more than they did in District. I am truly a MJ fan but WC was playing like a state contendor and MJ was not. I hope Fryer can come up with some way of slowing down Hassell I think that may be the key to a win. She is a good player. It's time for some MJ players to step up. Several of the young players are capable(I hope I spelled that right) but are not having a very good performance in the tournaments. He needs to trust the veterans when needed. :thumb:

Without the sophomores this year........well.........they wouldn't be this far along. Besides Paige, the seniors have not stepped up their game this year. The sophomores should be leaning on THEM!!!! Did a sophomore win All Tournament in the district? I think so, so I don't know what you mean about the "YOUNG PLAYERS" :thumb:

What's the deal with this. This would be true for any team playing. If MJ or WC would have played mtsu's womens team, they would have packed it up as well. It is logical thinking from some stand points I guess. It is very easy to predict games, lets just sit back and see what happens.