south greene in regions

basketballfan06

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know when south greene plays?

no i dont know ant more about any games. if anyone hears any thing please post it. comexx can u not pull for everyone in east tn. you know west tn dominates the state turny every year. get off your high horse and lets get as far as we can with any team from east tn. and cheer them all on. if not for u, when greeneville is done then please be gone or stand alone!!!!!!!!!

Just one question, didn't you play chuckey doak?Stop jawing us you played them too.Oh Donahue is actually shooting over 50% from the field. That 28 is how much he is scoring not his shooting %

funny how you must agree with everything i said about us comparing to you hicks..you must be a sorry statician cuz everyone in east tn knows kyle couldnt shoot over 50 % from the free throw line...how many pts did kyle score against greeneville on rebel hill???? like 12 or something...haha..wiggins yammed on yall anyways....but on the real here....who is better? i can answer that for you...GREENEVILLE BY AAAALLLLOOOOTTTTT.... hey basketballfan06...who won when GHS played SG both times this year..i seem to have forgotten?????lol...answer that for me... :thumb:

funny how you must agree with everything i said about us comparing to you hicks..you must be a sorry statician cuz everyone in east tn knows kyle couldnt shoot over 50 % from the free throw line...how many pts did kyle score against greeneville on rebel hill???? like 12 or something...haha..wiggins yammed on yall anyways....but on the real here....who is better? i can answer that for you...GREENEVILLE BY AAAALLLLOOOOTTTTT.... hey basketballfan06...who won when GHS played SG both times this year..i seem to have forgotten?????lol...answer that for me... :thumb:

Hey DA, Kyle shoots 80% from the free throw line and over 50% from the floor. He is averaging over 24 points per game. Maybe if you worked on your academics as much as you do at running that retarded mouth of yours you would be able to read a newspaper. Buckle up! You won't be running that mouth for long. Sullivan Central is coming to town. Your days are short.

Hey DA, Kyle shoots 80% from the free throw line and over 50% from the floor. He is averaging over 24 points per game. Maybe if you worked on your academics as much as you do at running that retarded mouth of yours you would be able to read a newspaper. Buckle up! You won't be running that mouth for long. Sullivan Central is coming to town. Your days are short.

lol.... defense wins...where do you go to school so i can trash it like i would you??? anyways who gives a f*^% what kyle averages...sg stinks overall....!!! its their only DECENT PLAYER..everyone else on that team is just on the floor watching him..if ANYONE from Greeneville played for them they would be averaging 30pts a game easily....like i said Greeneville beat SG 1st game and EMBARRASSED them 2nd time....nobody is worried about SC coming to town...those ignorant hicks cant play with ghs....were more worried about Science Hill whom we have already beaten. :thumb:

Dude stink off! No one cares about Greeneville beating South Greene! Yeah they have a better team. Why run your mouth on here and trash players about various things. I think South Greene has a great chance of winning the region or at least making a sub-state appearance. Happy Valley beating Unicoi gave them a great shot! Good Luck to South Greene and Greeneville High in Regionals!!

O.K. I'm gonna step out on a limb and talk about what the thread was originally about South Greene in the region not the let's brag about Greeneville thread. South Greene plays Happy Valley in a district rematch. SG was upset last time by HV but SG will be looking to do the same tonight. Donahue had 34 against the Gap so I think he's ready to go. This should be a good one. Now I'm gonna reply for ComexxOriginal2221. " oh u guyz are bad greeneville good. we beated the south greenes hicks they is bad. we is good." :thumb:

You can tell comexx goes to Greeneville...one he doesn't know what the topic actually means....two , he spells worse than SGHS students....so why is he putting down another school when he is worse than them?????

The topic was READ MY LIPS...SOUTH GREENE IN THE REIONALS!!!!!! GET A FREAKING CLUE!

South Greene has a great chance to go all the way and probably will! Since Rutledge put out Unicoi county, they only have to get by Happy Valley and then past Pigeon Forge...which shouldn't be a problem...

Comexx are you really Wiggins in disguise...because you know that nobody else will talk about you or brag about you???? that is sad!

You can tell comexx goes to Greeneville...one he doesn't know what the topic actually means....two , he spells worse than SGHS students....so why is he putting down another school when he is worse than them?????

The topic was READ MY LIPS...SOUTH GREENE IN THE REIONALS!!!!!! GET A FREAKING CLUE!

South Greene has a great chance to go all the way and probably will! Since Rutledge put out Unicoi county, they only have to get by Happy Valley and then past Pigeon Forge...which shouldn't be a problem...

Comexx are you really Wiggins in disguise...because you know that nobody else will talk about you or brag about you???? that is sad!

Now why would you insult a fine young man like Wiggins like that. Commexx has managed to post on nearly every thread that he can squeeze his 2 cents worth into and every time he is an embarrassment to all of us from Greeneville. Most of us are proud that Greene County is so well represented in the regionals. Good luck!!!

If Donahue is decent why is he outscoring everyone on on greeneville's team? The dude was the top scorer in east tennessee.

Since the West game at West Wiggins is averaging 27 points a game, Donahue cant touch that, and the reason he scores so much is he plays AA ball, as Greeneville proved at SGHS AAA ball is a little different, just ask Donahue or Hoese, Hoese has yet to hit the rim in 8 shots against Greeneville