south greene in regions

basketballfan06

Guys there is no use in tryin. People in Greenville are all knowing all seeing Gods, and we must go along with them and let them say whatever they want about our teams or they will eat us! They will not stop putting THE GREEN DEVILS in everyone elses posts so just ignore them there aint no way to make em go away. If you deny them what they want then you may be struck down by lightening. They cant even suppost teams from their own freakin town...shows how wonderful they are...

Looks like SG played a dang good game against Valley I thought that HV would have had that one but I dunno... What did SG do to win that one? Good luck in the Championship. Who do you all play???PF?? I dunno but hope yall do good.

I don't understand why you should even have an opinion about people in Greeneville. You don't even live in this county.I don't recall this being a UC thread.

I agree with everything you say. I get tired listening to GHS putting down other teams. Who cares!! I just hope SG plays hard tonight to play at home Monday night. Yes we play PF. Sorry UC didn't make it further than you all did. You all are awesome!!

I have tried to defend myself to morons. I haven't interjected my alliances into your post or badmouthed your team. Why are you so defensive. Good thing I don't think all SG fans are as single-minded as you. Why do you care what anyone else thinks? You have a great program, just be proud of it. (check my posts, you will not find me bad-mouthing your team)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barb...if you thought I was directing things directly to you, let me be the first to apologize. No, not all people from Greeneville are as pushy and rude as Comexx. I have several friends who went to GHS and don't have a problem with them. It's like that when it comes to rivalry. Everybody wants their team to be the best. There are always going to be off nights, which happens to each team. Each team strives to do it's best, and no matter where you are from, teams should support their own counties, whether it be city or not. I would love to see a county team, and a city both go to state. Since we have single A, double A and triple A teams, it would be great to see them all go to state. Sorry to see NGHS girls out of it.

I hope the teams in the county and city go all the way to state. I just hope that people can grow up and get over the whole city vs. county teams.

However it is not only a city vs. county thing. How many times have you watched the South Greene girls play in a tournament where the Chuckey Doak and West Greene people have rooted against them???? Maybe not as much now that they have not been a dominant force the last couple of years but when Larry Neil was there it happened every where they went. Personally I have never understood it. Yeah when they play each other they root for their teams but when say South Greene plays Happy Valley and Greeneville/Greene County people are rooting against South Greene. Does not make any sense.

And I for one will say that Barb, it seems from her posts is loyal to Greeneville first and then the Greene County schools. She seems to stay level headed about things and I appreciate her posts.

In all my years growing up in Greene County there has always been two teams to hate: South Greene and Greeneville...I myself at one time was rivals with both, because of going to West Greene. I guess the thing is when the schools are so good, everybody hates you. That has been the pattern for years before I came to SGHS and will continue to be with schools, whether it be SGHS, GHS or whoever. The other teams are always out for the ones who are on top....always has been, always will be, and it doesn't always matter what sport either.