What should Walker Valley do?

ironman55

It appears that Bradley is stealing one of Walker Valley's best wrestlers - Tanner Johnson. I guess T$$AA will decide if it is legal.

What should WV do if Bradley is successful in recruiting one of their best wrestlers?

WV should;

1. drop Bradley from their schedule forever

2. refuse to enter any tournamnet in which Bradley is a participant (except state)

3. attempt to get tournament organizers to drop Bradley so that WV can participate

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron,

Tanner CHOSE to leave. Get over it! Bradley did not steal anyone. Read the earlier posts. Whine all you want, it really doesn't matter. Why were you not crying when Tanner chose to leave Bradley & go to WV? If it was OK then, why is it not OK now. If Bradley stole him as you state, would it not seem that WV stole him this year? Although Tanner was not allowed to wrestle for Bradley this year due to some unfortunate choices. That is when he left for WV to wrestle. Now, HE made the choice to return to Bradley. If TSSAA clears him, there's nothing you can do, except maybe cry a little more. :thumb::thumb::blink:

I knew this topic would show up as soon as word got around that Tanner was coming back to Bradley.

For all of the ethic police, where were you when he transferred there in the first place? Yes, I know it was so he could wrestle this year, but he did transfer.

For all of the haters and the Bear-bashers, the Bradley wrestling is family, and if one of the kids wants to come home, he's welcome.

Tanmer, I've always known you were a good wrestler. When your head and your heart is right, you can be a great one. It will make me feel good to see you dressed out in black and bear paws, again. We support you and wish you the very best.

When a DII school allegedly recruited a Bradley wrestler years ago, Bradley stopped competing with DII schools. Isn’t it fair for Walker Valley to give Bradley the same treatment when Bradley recruits one of its best wrestlers?

hey ironman, do you realize that Tanner did go to bradley before Walker Valley? The reason he went there was because he was kicked off Bradley. Maybe the kid wants to wrestle for Bradley. You are just trying to start stuff