Sequatchie Valley Hot Seat

Tha Chosen One

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you in the running for the job at your alma mater?

They would have to do the same thing that was talked about earlier... they would have to name a faculty member head coach (or keep coach roberts head coach) and let me run it.... if it was offered and the boys and parents wanted me to then i would love to have it...

Edited by PurpleFan

snipe was offered jasper girls job and he turned it down. Boys coach will stay if they cannot find anyone to take the job.

Not to sure where Courtside is getting his information but Coach Webb was NEVER offered the girls job. I know for a fact, if he had been offered he would be the new girls coach.

And personally I think that if Coach Roberts doesn't want to coach the basketball team anymore then he needs to say so and quit this "I'll do it but only if you can't find anyone" crap. To me that is disrespect for the kids. Just tell them that ya quit and force them to find a coach.

Edited by KimP

Not to sure where Courtside is getting his information but Coach Webb was NEVER offered the girls job. I know for a fact, if he had been offered he would be the new girls coach.

And personally I think that if Coach Roberts doesn't want to coach the basketball team anymore then he needs to say so and quit this "I'll do it but only if you can't find anyone" crap. To me that is disrespect for the kids. Just tell them that ya quit and force them to find a coach.

I feel you on that one.