Greeneville - Sullivan South Predictions

orange_nation

You speak the truth. No post help for Hauldren and they had a decent point guard until he threw a hissy fit at the Arby's and decided to take it out on a chair, breaking his hand in the process. Point Guard loses his spot, then get's all mental because he lost his spot, then it's turnover city for him. So much talent on that team and all those guys on that team p**ssed the season away. The only guys who look like they want to be out there are Hauldren and Compton. Having said all that...you can't say to many bad things about a team that won over 20 games. They lost to Tn. High(20 game winner), Science Hill(20 game winner) Central(20 Game winner), DB(20 game winner), Henry Carr from Canada, A team from Alaska....the only game they really blew was the Boone game...

I thought Spud was a lot of South's problem. They have played better late with Crowe handling the ball. Spud was a turnover machine against Central in their first match up.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thank south will beat the "transfer "high greene devils. moall off souths loses have been to teams that have won 20 or more games except boone. they have had a good year and are battle tested, i thank the will win by 5 and D>B> and the toppers will play for the championship , with the indians winning by 15 . the HUBMASTER has spoken

Has the team you root for never had a player transfer in or transfer out???? Greeneville lost a pretty good player to Florida this season as well.

IF and thats a big IF, the Rebs take care of the ball, be patient and stay in a half court offense and play smart defense then they have a chance. I remember 5 or 6 years ago South entered the Region against the favored Greene Devils on the Devils home floor, started out quickly and held on for a huge upset. Hope it happens again. Good luck to all District 1!!!

IF and thats a big IF, the Rebs take care of the ball, be patient and stay in a half court offense and play smart defense then they have a chance. I remember 5 or 6 years ago South entered the Region against the favored Greene Devils on the Devils home floor, started out quickly and held on for a huge upset. Hope it happens again. Good luck to all District 1!!!

It will be closer than the experts think but I will say :

Greeneville 64

Sullivan South 59

Both teams play hard and it should be an excellent matchup.

i think that South has a chance to win. Wiggins is a very good player but he is not used to playing against someone as tall as Levi. i think it will be a very good game. i wouldn't count South out just yet. Beau is very good inside and Aaron is good from the 3-point, so i think it will be a very good game.

[/quote\]

While Levi has the size advantage, Wiggins has incredible speed.He is quick and can jump. If Ashworth plays flatfooted, Wiggins will have his way with him.... plus he shoots the 3 lights out.

Edited by barb

i thank south will beat the "transfer "high greene devils. moall off souths loses have been to teams that have won 20 or more games except boone. they have had a good year and are battle tested, i thank the will win by 5 and D>B> and the toppers will play for the championship , with the indians winning by 15 . the HUBMASTER has spoken

Another intelligent post brought to you by hubmaster. Only problem we have is the 2 leading scorers for G'ville tonight are homegrown boys. Come up with something else - your getting old like Bill Meade's sidekick with his "downtown Leroy Brown" banter.