Brentwood to dominate Whites Creek

eaglesfan2004

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they play tonight?

To my knowlege the girls that transfered to Brentwood this year would not be eligible to play until later in the week.

How would you find out what date Ravenwood girls played their last game in 2005? The following day would be when they are allowed to participate.

Eaglesfan, Can you elaborate on your accusation of recruiting by Brentwood? Be careful about what you claim unless you know something to be a fact!

Who cares about this game, the winner will get pasted by the Hillsboro/Antioch winner, and then will get drilled in the substate. Real 6AAA championship game is tonite pitting the Burros v. the Bears.

I would suggest that at least the players, parents and students from Brentwood & White's Creek care about this game tonight. The winner will finish at least second in the region and guaranteed to move on to the sub-state round. I would also remind you that Hillsboro made the mistake of overlooking Franklin last week and as a result they are forced to play Antioch tonight instead of in the finals on Wednesday. I doubt the Lady Boros will over look Antioch tonight and that could be a problem for Antioch. Loser goes home here as well.

If a player transfers to another school, she is ineligble for one calendar year. Ravenwoods last game was 3/1/05 last year.

If Brentwood gets by WC, then Stephanie Hall will play Wednesday. Smyrna had the same thing happen last year.

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised to see an Antioch upset of Hillsboro. If that happens, I think Brentwood is in trouble. They don't match up well against Antioch IMO.

If a player transfers to another school, she is ineligble for one calendar year. Ravenwoods last game was 3/1/05 last year.

Metroman, Where did you get your info regarding Ravenwood's last game in '05? I've been trying to find it but haven't found a reliable source. Also if her last game was on March 1, doesn't that mean she will not be eligible until March 2nd?

Metroman, Where did you get your info regarding Ravenwood's last game in '05? I've been trying to find it but haven't found a reliable source. Also if her last game was on March 1, doesn't that mean she will not be eligible until March 2nd?

hoopitup3-

You can go to Ravenwwod schedule(under schedules on coacht) and look at their 3 previous years I think. It is at the bottom of the schedule page. Hope this helps!

I just looked. They played Wed, MArch 2nd and lost to Hillsboro. So they should be eligable to play on March 3rd!

Edited by Shootmore

Go to Ravenwood's page on Coacht.com and they have any newspaper article from the school over the last couple of years. Ravenwood's upset of Antioch last year is in the 12/28/05 edition of the Tennessean. Ravenwood lost the next day to Hillsboro, thus 3/1/05.

As for waiting a full year, I don't know if she can play the 1st or the 2nd. I believe its the 1st.

Brentwood wins by 20+ no one can stop the Bruins today. Good Coaching+ Good Players+ Good Recruiting = Region 6 Championship to "The Real Wood" Go Bruins!!

Average players + Above Average coaching = Can't compete with the "Big Girls". Besides, there has never been such a thing as a "Ravenwood Star" basketball player. Don't count Whites Creek out tonight.

Average players + Above Average coaching = Can't compete with the "Big Girls". Besides, there has never been such a thing as a "Ravenwood Star" basketball player. Don't count Whites Creek out tonight.

That is the definately the best post i've read, even though i'm not so sure the coaching isn't just average.

And hoopitup3, if Brentwood does win tonight and the Ravenwood girls get to play, who do you think they will be taking the place of? I'm curious to see if Sig. gives them much playing time seeing how it is pretty far into the post season.