Sycamore vs. Bolivar

WarEagleThug

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wellthe thing about this one is YES sycamore is the underdog. Why wouldnt they be. however why wouldnt they wanna be. deep into the region anyone can win. so the pressure is on bolivar. No pressure on sycamore, everyone expects Bolivar to win. If Sycamore did lose (which I dont think they will) then the expected happened and no biggie, but if Sycamore wins then its "mega upset" ................... everyone "expects" Bolivar to win but you gotta love those WAREAGLES!!!!!!!!!! Sycamore: 68 f Bolivar:65 Im anxious to hear this chant. I think Jesse will keep you quiet for the most part though. :(

We can all debate who will win tomorrow and by how much.Sycamore has a good team but being honest, Bolivar controlls what happens from here on out.If they show up and play they win.If they stay in the locker room til the second half they probably lose.Its up for them to decide.

By the way, gotta love that chant :(

Total agreement! :(

So let me get this right catfish.

You think I should pick against the 2 time defending champs.

A team with 2 top 50 players in the nation on it.

A team with 2 Mr. Basketball finalist on it.

A team with 1 of the best young talents in Rhodes.

A team with a transfer that was on a state championship in Arkansas (Madden)

And pick Sycamore?

The last time I check Bolivar hasnt had an undefeated season. But the last time they lost a post season game was in 2003 agianst Giles Co. in a sub state game

Isn't it funny how this game is strikingly similiar to 1985 Villanova -Georgetown. Georgetown was heavily favored especially with Ewing against the smaller and "less experienced" Villanova club.

Everyone picked in favor of Georgetown then as well and look at where they ended up. :thumb:

I'm not calling anything just yet but just to let all the nasayers know it can be done.

Guest catfish-hunter

The chant is very original by the Bolivar fans and it stinks when you get to hear 2,000 Bolivar fans do it in that dungeon they call a gym. Trust me I've been in there :thumb:

The only chanting going on late in tomorrow's game will be courtesy of the "Sycamorons" :thumb:

The chant is very original by the Bolivar fans and it stinks when you get to hear 2,000 Bolivar fans do it in that dungeon they call a gym. Trust me I've been in there :thumb:

The only chanting going on late in tomorrow's game will be courtesy of the "Sycamorons" :D

The bad thing is that it seems like Bolivar brings 2000 people when they travel, not just at home.

I'm dissapointed in you guys, I thought more of yall would believe in Sycamore. I know it is hard to believe but Bolivar is beatable, although they have won state two years in a row. I know for a fact that the Sycamore players are more pumped for this game then I have ever seen. Everybody should be out there to watch an incredible game. May the best team win!!! :thumb:

Isn't it funny how this game is strikingly similiar to 1985 Villanova -Georgetown. Georgetown was heavily favored especially with Ewing against the smaller and "less experienced" Villanova club.

Everyone picked in favor of Georgetown then as well and look at where they ended up. :lol:

I'm not calling anything just yet but just to let all the nasayers know it can be done.

Yeah, very similar. That was an NCAA natl championship game seen by millions, this is a regional high school basketball game seen by a couple thousand. Very similar! ;) Just messing with ya. I see what you mean!