Obion County defeats Westview

PowerSet

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would just like to congradulate the Lady rebels on last nights victory! What a game it was-coming in as the underdogs and proving that yall wanted it a tad bit more than westview. What a season though for westview. I would like to give westview credit for a great year even with a new coach. Hopefully good things to come for westview in the future. Good luck to the Lady rebels facing NS. Anyone that plays the way obion played last night derserves to be at state. Go Get Em! :(

Edited by view07

WELL, WELL< WELL!! :D How are things going HOOP FANS?? I should preface this

by saying I'd promised a Coach that I would behave on here toward my good friend WesCHarge concerning the games. Nice to see ya showing the Lady Rebs some respect and eating some humble pie.

Big TIME Congrats to the OC Lady Rebels on defeating a very good Westview club

this past Tuesday. When you play a good team like Westview you have to execute almost to perfection to have a shot at winning. I've stated earlier that OC HAD to keep Westview off the boards and they did, they also protected the basketball, handled the press and shot the ball extremely well :o

72% in the 2nd half and 56% for the contest will win you a lot of games, especially in post-season. What a turn around for Gentry, going from being perhaps out for the season just two months ago, to knocking home four 3-pointers and finishing with 16 points in the regional semifinals.. These young ladies continued to work, believe in each other and it payed off,, congrats once again ..

Westview lost four valuable seniors who meant a lot to this program.. Good luck Latoya at Austin Peay and to the others in college as well. Remember, Westview never rebuilds, they just reload.. They'll be back next year in the thick of things as always.. Don't celebrate too much OC, you've got a good NorthSide club on Thursday and hopefully ONE MORE in the "PIT" on Saturday( I hope the bleachers got put back! :thumb: )

Let's come on out OC fans and support these ladies who represent OC basketball with class and dignity :thumb:

How about this as a vote of confidence for the Lady Rebels...Let's take the bleachers out of the gym before we know if OC will host a sub-state game or not..... :thumb::) ...... Maybe they used that as a motivation tool vs the Lady Chargers...

Who Knows :thumb: could've been a little motivation to get em fired Up!! :)

Heavy D used all of the puke bags sneaking food and drinks (you wine-O) into the Ripley gym.

Wescharge may need to pull a horse trailer up to OC, so Redbird can have a place to sit in the barn, oops I mean Pit.

On the other hand Wescharge could have a summitt with the Godfather, the Prince and the Ghost of Spencer and maybe Westview could let OC use Westviews gym.............. OH MY!!!

Wescharge may need to pull a horse trailer up to OC, so Redbird can have a place to sit in the barn, oops I mean Pit.

On the other hand Wescharge could have a summitt with the Godfather, the Prince and the Ghost of Spencer and maybe [Westview[/url] could let OC use Westviews gym.............. OH MY!!!

THat gym isn't getting any use :( Unless it rains and they can go inside and Have SOFTBALL practice in the gym :thumb: