McNairy vs. Harpeth

Macnarry

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, u have no idea what ur talking about.-- i hope we play your Lady Rebels, and then we'll see who isn't good!!! GO HARPETH LADY INDIANS!!!!1

From what I saw the other night the two best teams in this state are McNairy and Harpeth especially harpeth cause they beat us.... however maybe we will get another shot at them after substate....then we will see who the best really is... as for the lady rebels I've never even heard of them..... GO LADY BOBCATS

From what I saw the other night the two best teams in this state are McNairy and Harpeth especially harpeth cause they beat us.... however maybe we will get another shot at them after substate....then we will see who the best really is... as for the lady rebels I've never even heard of them..... GO LADY BOBCATS

I'll agree with you on that one. Lady rebels? If we havent heard of you yet you arent worth anything. Especially if you have to come on a random forum and bash two teams that could easily take you.

Look dude all I'm saying is stop worrying, you are gonna lose. Have you ever seen us play, because if so you'd shut ur mouth. Anyway I heard a man say the other day that he thought harpeth was the pavement that OC would drive over on their way to the ship! Holla! I think I smell some smoke. QUICK someone call the Harpeth Fire Department!!!! :thumb:

Look dude all I'm saying is stop worrying, you are gonna lose. Have you ever seen us play, because if so you'd shut ur mouth. Anyway I heard a man say the other day that he thought harpeth was the pavement that OC would drive over on their way to the ship! Holla! I think I smell some smoke. QUICK someone call the Harpeth Fire Department!!!! :thumb:

OH, your obion county, the team that just lost to Jackson Northside. Right, good way to start out tournament play by losing your region title. Ive heard of you. Somebody was saying how your team isnt impressive and its weird your still in it.

I hope we meet you so Harpeth (region champs) can shut you and the rest of your team up. If we play you, you wont drive over us to your G A Y ship. I can assure you of that.

I hope we end up playing your team, just so we can embarrass you so bad, you'll never even think about talkin crap on a harpeth forum ever again!!! Oh yeah, so i hear your region RUNNER UP'S--man thats impressive-you have no chance of ever being half the team harpeth is!!!

Edited by chief50

Look dude all I'm saying is stop worrying, you are gonna lose. Have you ever seen us play, because if so you'd shut ur mouth. Anyway I heard a man say the other day that he thought harpeth was the pavement that OC would drive over on their way to the ship! Holla! I think I smell some smoke. QUICK someone call the Harpeth Fire Department!!!! :lol:

Who are we going to lose to I mean you all should of been out in regionals, but it looked like Westview played bad so consider yourselves lucky. You all finished 21-12 wow :lol: , Harpeth is (31-3), you lost to Chester who we knocked out, you lost to Gibson as well, and McNairy beat them by like 7 points, and Loretto made you all look stupid, if a team beats you by more than 10 points, and is out of the tournament then you shouldnt even be posting in a Mcnairy-Harpeth forum. Really we dont even need to worry about Obion co because they got lucky to get this far and I dont see them getting out of substate if they do, pray that Harpeth and, or McNairy gets beat.

Who are we going to lose to I mean you all should of been out in regionals, but it looked like Westview played bad so consider yourselves lucky. You all finished 21-12 wow :( , Harpeth is (31-3), you lost to Chester who we knocked out, you lost to Gibson as well, and McNairy beat them by like 7 points, and Loretto made you all look stupid, if a team beats you by more than 10 points, and is out of the tournament then you shouldnt even be posting in a Mcnairy-Harpeth forum. Really we dont even need to worry about Obion co because they got lucky to get this far and I dont see them getting out of substate if they do, pray that Harpeth and, or McNairy gets beat.

You are rightl! I'm sorry for saying all those things. I guess I didn't know what I was talking about. We'll never get a chance to play because we lost to a dang good Mem Hillcrest team. Once again sorry! Good Luck in state. OOOOOHHHHHHHH wait did ya'll make it? We'll tell McNairy good luck for me! OOOOOHHHHHH wait they lost too! Dude what happened to ya'lls great records and all of that stuff? Oh I remember the old saying "ANYTHING can happen @ tournament time!"

Edited by rebel_deof55