Jackson North Side vs Obion County

treefitty74

oh yes...fair weather fan i am...if i remember correctly i was goin for obion but thought westview would win...who didnt think westview would win ? who else should i go for besides obion central ? my team from here on out will be mcnairy central i guess....GOOOOOOOO MCNAIRY !!!! :)

You should get a job writing HallMark cards for the Holidays :thumb:

McNairy will have an excellent chance, Maybe they can see the Lady Rebs in the not so distant future :thumb:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with the coach yesterday and they have a young club, only a couple of seniors.. but they are quick and athletic but will still be the underdogs going into tonight's game with Hillcrest in the 8AA finals. :thumb:

So he doesn't know anything about them???? That is the scouting report on every Memphis team...Obion Co will beat BTW like a drum, at least 25!! Tonite is the key game.....good luck :(:(

Another pukebag please...

Edited by WesCharge

What is your prediction for the game tonight and then into the substate round?

Truthfully...I see Jax NS having the advantage, Obion will have to play great again to win tonite. I see Jax NS winning by 10, hopefully I am wrong...(I would have thought that NS would have been favored over Westview as well) Matchup problems for both of us...

I see Obion going to Hillcrest and having to play a great game to get out of there with a win. Whitney may have shot it well last year against ya'll, but that is not her game. She has to get to the rim...let her shoot it outside, and I like OCs chances.

Anybody that gets to the 'Boro will have a shot at winning it all....there have been several upsets, and there are stil 10-12 teams that can win it all.

Another pukebag please....

Edited by WesCharge

Truthfully...I see Jax NS having the advantage, Obion will have to play great again to win tonite. I see Jax NS winning by 10, hopefully I am wrong...(I would have thought that NS would have been favored over Westview as well) Matchup problems for both of us...

I see Obion going to Hillcrest and having to play a great game to get out of there with a win. Whitney may have shot it well last year against ya'll, but that is not her game. She has to get to the rim...let her shoot it outside, and I like OCs chances.

Anybody that gets to the 'Boro will have a shot at winning it all....there have been several upsets, and there are stil 10-12 teams that can win it all.

Another pukebag please....

But you think if we happen to beat North Side that we will probably beat BTW?

Let's face it....no matter who loses the region final, it will be tough, not impossible, but tough to go to Hillcrest and win. The winner is a cod-lock to win on Saturday barring a meltdown of some type. Mitchell hasn't been good all year and last week when I saw them they were terrible so the fact they lost doesn't suprise me at all.....

I think OC will have to speed the pace up a little bit tonight and they need Ivie and Cliff to shoot the ball badly from the perimeter to have a chance. Delk is a matchup nightmare for OC but the Reedy girls can flat fill it up and NS only has 5 players, so anything can happen......I hate that OC beat Westview, but I want 13AA to be represented in Murfreesboro.

Just get to Murfreesboro and you have a chance to win it, I have said that all year..... :thumb: