Who can do it?

terolico

Jay Oatts - owning them 110's and 300H's

it'll be interesting to see the outcome of a Sloss/Oatts race

hopefully they get to run against each other before state

it'd also be nice to throw the BA boys in there (Ross/Davies)

with all 4 of them in the same race we could see some sick times, but we probably won't get to see that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can throw in the 140's

lol he threw at tps, he cant lick the dirt off my shoes, he threw 112 and that was 3 weeks ago so he doesnt throw in the 140's and he wasnt at the great 8 at Vanderbilt , only me and Justin parris were at Vanderbilt in our divisions is track.if hes so good how does he loose to me on a off day when i thorw 125 and hes 112 lol....

do us all a favor and keep quiet.

station camp has probably the best 100 runner in edward wynne and the best 200 runner in brandon byrum and high jumper and 400 runner in brandon reeves and one of the best 4x1,4x2,4x4 relay teams in 2-a this year

wouldn't call wynne the best 100 guy till he can beat vaughn (defending state 100 champ) from page

station camp has probably the best 100 runner in edward wynne and the best 200 runner in brandon byrum and high jumper and 400 runner in brandon reeves and one of the best 4x1,4x2,4x4 relay teams in 2-a this year

I dont think ya'll have the best 100 meter runner he's good but I don't think he's the best. Brandon Byrum he's good at the 200 meter but didn't run in sectionals last year. What times does Edward Wynne run in the 100m and Brandon Byrum in the 200m?

• 3 weeks later...

lol he threw at tps, he cant lick the dirt off my shoes, he threw 112 and that was 3 weeks ago so he doesnt throw in the 140's and he wasnt at the great 8 at Vanderbilt , only me and Justin parris were at Vanderbilt in our divisions is track.if hes so good how does he loose to me on a off day when i thorw 125 and hes 112 lol....

do us all a favor and keep quiet.

hey football watcher have fun in state this year, oh wait a minute your not going, lol. congrats on your 118 ft throw at regions. well, better luch next year.