hands down

anspa

os91,, while she is good memphis gets a lot more press on girls or basketball in general for that matter than a cleveland program that doesnt have much history so it isnt as hard for someone with great talent to get attention as it would be for someone who lives out in "these parts" as we like to call them

im not sayin she isnt worth where they put her im just sayin im sure there is a coouple other freshman in this state who could be on some national list and arent

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list I saw just had one TN player on it and that was Jessica Jackson on the top 20 of nationwide freshamn players. I just brought her name into this post because of that. Undoubtly there are even more players out there in this class that will make an impact like Rogers, Bullard, and Jackson have with phenomenal freshamn campaigns.

• 3 months later...

you hit it right on the nose, Buckelew is another brittany jackson in the making, i just hoe cleveland high knows what to do with all their tallent,Buckelew is 5'11 now, i know her dad is 6'3 so she may grow a little more, should be interesting to watch.

Hey, i just like good basketball, i"ve been watching alot of basketball in bradley county for quiet some time, i think cleveland has the best team, although im a bradley fan, i just think cleveland has alot fo tallent, its jsut a shame to see it all go to waste. The buckelew girl is really smooth, reminds me alot of brittany jackson, its just a shame the coaching staff dont have it together over there.

Guest wyldchyld

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

you just like to hear....(when she scores)...

buccccccccccccccccckeleeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol

[Edited by wyldchyld on 8/3/02 1:43P]

Hey I ain't worried about Big Pappa Buck. I have kidded him about his "drill Sergeant" Hairdoo forever. As for his daughter, I think she is one very good person that only needs to improve on a couple of items in the next couple of years to make herself a "Solid" D1 College Prospect. As good as Brittney Jackson????.....Well, that is saying a mouthfull, but it is possible. Is it mouthful, or mouthfull? Where is the spell check??? Help me TEACHERS!!

Posted by Pitino:

Hey I ain't worried about Big Pappa Buck. I have kidded him about his "drill Sergeant" Hairdoo forever. As for his daughter, I think she is one very good person that only needs to improve on a couple of items in the next couple of years to make herself a "Solid" D1 College Prospect. As good as Brittney Jackson????.....Well, that is saying a mouthfull, but it is possible. Is it mouthful, or mouthfull? Where is the spell check??? Help me TEACHERS!!

I know ole Buck himself can take it- its "the others" that read more into it- By the way that is a great movie- have you seen it? :)

So where is my return mail? I sent some to your address! :confused: :confused: