Summertown v PC

Vandychris

Hopefully she will be able to make a quick recovery...they do need her she

is a great asset and player for her team!! Great game Summertown.

Perry county never gave up and gave a great final effort! (I thought

there was a plate over the net...it just would not go in...this wasn't the only

game I saw like this tonight!) :thumb:

Congratulations girls on a well played game! We want you to win for our

Regional Finals...you are doing a great job! :thumb:

Thanks for keeping us posted about Tamia!!!

Tamia is more than a great player, I think she is the MVP of that team. We wish her well.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Tucker is the MVP. To whoever talked smack about Miss Basketball...I bet you won't say that much when she is nominated. EVERYONE I talk to agrees...it's beyond comprehension how Franks could get MVP over her. I can't speak for everyone in PC, but there is a crew that is praying for her speedy recovery. She's one of the BEST I've seen and like everyone else on this board and in this area, I've seen LOTS of great players. Get well soon...that was a frightening fall.

This is what happens when 2 powerhouses meet. One has to lose. No shame in this loss for PC. You represented well and always do.

Sorry to hear about the point guard ST. Hope she recovers soon. I will say a prayer for her.

I will start a new thread concerning tonights game. Congrats to both ST and PC. You are both a joy to watch and you could pick 2 or 3 players from both schools for Miss. Basketball in my book. :thumb:

HA! HA! HA! Take that PC and your Miss Basketball nominees!!! How can you have a finalist for this award when you finish 3rd in the district and can not beat Summertown?!?!

First of all, I wish everyone would get over the "Miss Basketball" comments. Kristal Edney is an excellent player and person and deserves every honor she receives. Also Alecia Weatherly has played her butt off this year and also deserves the nomination she received. If you had nominees for "Miss Basketball" on your team, then I believe your attitude would be a little different. These girls have worked and played just as hard as anyone else I know. Give these girls the recognition they deserve. "Miss Basketball" is about an individual, not the team, so get over yourself.

Also congratulations to Summertown and PC. This was a hard fought battle and you both deserve to be Champions! Also we hope Tamia is not hurt badly and will be back in action soon.

Can you tell me more about the Tucker girl? Which position does she play and what grade she is?

[/quoteJr. point guard. Very quick,good ballhandler.good shooter ,good defensively and quarterback of the team. I feel they can beat alot of teams without her but to win the Gold ball really need her. Summertown is very deep on the bench.

Tamia is a Junior. As Cat1973 stated before, she is the quarterback of the team.

We will definitely miss her, but can shuffle some people around and proceed if she is unable to play. As with any Class A school, depth is always and issue, simply due to numbers. The Lady Eagles are a little deeper than most, but you can't just replace a player like T.

Awaiting word now on what the Dr. said today.