Greenbrier vs. White House

Ragland

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier plays against white house tomorrow night and although White House has beaten them twice this year it doesnt look like that really matters to the Bobcats as they showed in the tournament. Who do yall think comes out on top and why?

These two teams have a lot of respect for each other. It should another 8-AA classic.

Good luck to both teams.

I have a question....which side do I sit on? Does Greenbrier get the chair backs since they are considered the home team?

No can do on the chairs Coachhard. You are not going to come into White House's gym and play WH while your crowd sits in chairs with backs baby.!! Not in WH's gym!!!

It's gonna be a couple of BARN BURNERS tonight. The blue devils of WH will have their pitch forks turned back by the mighty bobcats from greenbrier though!!!!

And the cougars from Goodpasture will be puring like kittens after the bison of station camp rumble through the gym doors tonight baby!!!!

And my bald head will be shining bright as i watch the games tonight.

It's gonna be unbeleivable, incredible, absolute pandamonium tonight at WH baby!!!

The only thing better would have been a win at Florida St. last night for my Dukies.

Agree with DickV, no way no how will Greenbrier come into our gym to play White House and get the good seats.... If you want something to lean against, I suggest you get there early and climb high for the top row on the bleachers side of the gym. As far as the game goes, I'm worried about the Bobcats tonight. Twice they have been beaten by a team that they ended up beating in the District bracket. White House has won twice this year in the regular season but GB is playing much much much better ball than they were back then. I hope it's a close game with White House having a chance to win or either a White House blowout. Gonna be a good one.

Hey 5-Sport Dad, check my spelling on this post my friend..... GreenBRIER, going home for the season.... White House, moving into the Regional Championship game and onto Sectionals (Sub-State).... :thumb:

Great win White House. This win proves you don't have to be big in stature, just big in HEART!!!! Couldn't be a more proud fan..... Go get 'em tomorrow night.

No disrespect to the GB team. I thought y'all played awesome throughout the tournament and felt going into the game tonight that WH stood a good chance of having their season come to an end. I've enjoyed watching y'all play through the season and tournaments. I wish the seniors well and look forward to seeing GB next year....