RBS upsets JC!

swanson71

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate us or love us we do not really care, but we will make you respect us.

No one hates on you or any other 7A team, sure we all like to gouge each other a little, but when the dust settles most all 7A fans will be supporting any 7A team/s that play in the boro.

Options86 is a super nice fan, sure he/she has their favorite team, but he/she will be supporting RBS and/or Jackson Co should that be the case.

You cannot make anyone respect you, that has to be earned...........and RBS has earned mine :(

The same thing you have done for the past 20 yrs.The same thing your gonna do after state.If SULPHER CITY QUEENS boyfriend dont manage to ref! Fact is Fact!

Another BIGSIS post about refs! Why don't you put on a striped shirt and do it yourself since you are so obsessed with them. :(

No one hates on you or any other 7A team, sure we all like to gouge each other a little, but when the dust settles most all 7A fans will be supporting any 7A team/s that play in the boro.

Options86 is a super nice fan, sure he/she has their favorite team, but he/she will be supporting RBS and/or Jackson Co should that be the case.

You cannot make anyone respect you, that has to be earned...........and RBS has earned mine :(

That is what I meant by my post, earned respect! And I do hope you are right about the support of everyone in the district. I think that it would be great if either or both of these teams make it to Murfreesboro that fans and players from the different district teams would come down and help cheer us on. It is tough to gather large crowds for the daytime games at the tournament because people have to work! Luckily enough, I have built up vacation time and have taken it hoping that I can see our girls in the tournament. If we make it, I hope to see many of you there.

People from Jackson Co., Clarkrange, Clay County, Pickett Co., they all know what it's like and have experienced this many times before. It hasn't happened much for us in RBS. No state tournament since 1988 where we were ousted in the quarterfinals and no sub-state since 2000. We don't have any hardware to enjoy! We've got a lot to work toward, and when it is all said and done we hope to have earned respect across the state. I am both excited and proud of these girls for what they are doing for the team, the school, and the community.