east ridge playday

CATBIDDLE

broyles pitched for powell and did the same thing she always does is pitch with finesse.i think saunders was the only one to to get a hit off her in the ooltewah game.ooltewah does not have a short stop and alot of missed and bobbled balls but they are strong at 3rd and 2nd base.soddy did tie with hixson and rhea county looks hopeless.that whole district is weak.i dont think gps was there but i dont no that holloway would make adifference if she is there or not. she got hit pretty good last year and dont no if dade county is that great.i think soddy willbreeze thru the district because ooltewah and the rest expect tolose to them not that they are that much better.o wellthis post should make alot happy.lol

Catbiddle, you seem to be very fond of this Saunders kid...is she the only one Ooltewah has that can hit...or are you just a proud parent?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catbiddle, you seem to be very fond of this Saunders kid...is she the only one Ooltewah has that can hit...or are you just a proud parent?

im very found of her.im to young to be a proud parent but i will tell you this is when i grow up i hope my kid turns out like her.i like the ooltewah team and keep upwith them.was asked a question and responded to it.she hits the ball well and seems to be the most consistant player they have.the team is short in some positions but they will be alright.i guess you either are sincere in your question or you are trying to stir something up. but anyway who cares.

just like the rest i responded to your question.........p.s.i could be her brother or maybe her sister or maybe her mommy or maybe her daddy.......lol i will say this if i was a proud parent of this kid i would not have to hide behind 10 differnt screen names to talk about her.at least im consistant with my name.its obvious who isnt.my dad wanted to edit my post ooooops i hope i did not give myself away.

Edited by CATBIDDLE

im very found of her.im to young to be a proud parent but i will tell you this is when i grow up i hope my kid turns out like her.i like the ooltewah team and keep upwith them.was asked a question and responded to it.she hits the ball well and seems to be the most consistant player they have.the team is short in some positions but they will be alright.i guess you either are sincere in your question or you are trying to stir something up. but anyway who cares.

just like the rest i responded to your question.........p.s.i could be her brother or maybe her sister or maybe her mommy or maybe her daddy.......lol i will say this if i was a proud parent of this kid i would not have to hide behind 10 differnt screen names to talk about her.at least im consistant with my name.its obvious who isnt.my dad wanted to edit my post ooooops i hope i did not give myself away.

I am sorry, I was just asking because you always talk about her. I have obviously upset you in a totally innocent way I have no idea what or who you are talking about. I am a fan of Saunders as well as some of the other Ooltewah players but you seem to always throw in something good about her and always seem to know everything she does in every game, that is the only reason I was asking. Once again I am sorry!

I am sorry, I was just asking because you always talk about her. I have obviously upset you in a totally innocent way I have no idea what or who you are talking about. I am a fan of Saunders as well as some of the other Ooltewah players but you seem to always throw in something good about her and always seem to know everything she does in every game, that is the only reason I was asking. Once again I am sorry!

you did not upset me and glad you like her to. just reading some of the garbage that goes on in these forums was just making sure.thank you for your positve feed back.if you notice i said in my post that u soud sincere and you are soim sorry if i offended you.o and i was not refering to you on the screen names.they no who they are.

Edited by CATBIDDLE

I was not there but I had 2 sets of eyes there and they said Ooltewah really struggled with the bats. Defense is really weak in a lot of spots. I don't understand I thought Ooltewah "got rid" of all there problems. I heard Soddy looked strong and will rule the district again. Hixson is getting better and better.I said earlier I believed Ooltewah would beat Red Bank and make it out of the district for the first time in a while. But, after what I am hearing now who knows. There are some talented girls on that team. What about Notre Dame? Were they there and how did they look?

i have not heard one person mentioned that ooltewah had problem or problems.who are you refering to.i dont no how you win 10 to 2 or 3 over cleveland and about run rule bradley and have 2 runners on against powell and time runs out and almost run rule rhea county but did not hit.now imnot saying they are qaulity teams but maybe your eyes needed glasses.LOL

what about red bank...how are they lookin this year?!

Powell played both teams (Red Bank & Oolewah) and both

teams looked about equal. Pitching looked good for both teams.

I would look for a real close game when these teams play. Soddy

looked very strong. At this time Soddy was best team I saw at the

playday.

? The Red Bank 3rd was hurt in the 1st inning of our game. She took

a shot to her throwing hand. Any info on her ?

I was not there but I had 2 sets of eyes there and they said Ooltewah really struggled with the bats. Defense is really weak in a lot of spots. I don't understand I thought Ooltewah "got rid" of all there problems. I heard Soddy looked strong and will rule the district again. Hixson is getting better and better.I said earlier I believed Ooltewah would beat Red Bank and make it out of the district for the first time in a while. But, after what I am hearing now who knows. There are some talented girls on that team. What about Notre Dame? Were they there and how did they look?

The "problems" that you refer to ARE gone. We might not win a game all year, but at least everyone is smiling, not cussing there team mates, and getting along.

Do you think that Hixson had their whole varisity team in??? ;)

i watched most of the game and holly pitched dawon at 3rd porsche at ss,i think megan was catching don't who was at second whitney i think was at first rebeca was at center can't remember the other positions slept since then that looks like thats alot of varsity players sd had 3 starters on their team hixson scored on the jv team at the end on sd errors thats what i remember

Powell played both teams (Red Bank & Oolewah) and both

teams looked about equal. Pitching looked good for both teams.

I would look for a real close game when these teams play. Soddy

looked very strong. At this time Soddy was best team I saw at the

playday.

? The Red Bank 3rd was hurt in the 1st inning of our game. She took

a shot to her throwing hand. Any info on her ?

we played them tuesday in a scrimage and she played so i guess she is alright

i have not heard one person mentioned that ooltewah had problem or problems.who are you refering to.i dont no how you win 10 to 2 or 3 over cleveland and about run rule bradley and have 2 runners on against powell and time runs out and almost run rule rhea county but did not hit.now imnot saying they are qaulity teams but maybe your eyes needed glasses.LOL

Well I think SB Scout did several posts ago. Maybe my eyes know more about evaluating games than you. Maybe you need to take your blinders off and quit all the wishful thinking just go down and read Wilson's post you all do not seem to be so united to me. It sounds like you care about winning and others do not. Wilson's "b" ball mentality represents the majority on that team. Just let my daughter play. That's all it's ever been about. Not setting goals and working hard to achieve them. If players were allowed to cuss out teammates which I seriously doubt then the coach was not doing her job by allowing it to go on. I heard there was a lot of celebrating in the dug out when Ooltewah came back to beat Boyd after Boyd put in the 2nd string and a certain senior got onto them for that. She better be careful she will get accused of cussing, being negateve, and tearing apart that united team. Quit kidding yourself CATBIDDLE you have a competitive spirit and it's not happening there. If a girl has a competitive edge on that team she is not very well liked. Maybe ya'll need to throw in ice cream party at the end of each game. Win or not that would be fun!!!!!!! Ooltewah will get the respect you seek for them on here when they beat Soddy in a district match up. My eyes said the team has 2 players Thomas and Saunders. Do you still think they need glasses?