Greeneville/D-B Game

Gatorade_Water

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only seen them play last night and they have two possible threats. A very talented Point guard to wing combo in Josef Thorpe and Cody Sensabaugh. Sensabaugh is a very talented young man .he is from a well indowd athletic family b/c of brother Gerald that currently plays for Jacksonville Jaguars. They do not have very much size . Thorpe is very good on the defensive end ...has very quick hands... They will not be able to step up to greeneville's game. Best game of the tournament..... G'ville by 11

Edited by norton_65

I only seen them play last night and they have two possible threats. A very talented Point guard to wing combo in Josef Thorpe and Cody Sensabaugh. Sensabaugh is a very talented young man .he is from a well indowd athletic family b/c of brother Gerald that currently plays for Jacksonville Jaguars. They do not have very much size . Thorpe is very good on the defensive end ...has very quick hands... They will not be able to step up to greeneville's game. Best game of the tournament..... G'ville by 11

best game of the tournament was probaly last night between g'ville and SH. I dont think any of the other games can match that.

Cody and Gerald are not brothers.