Hume Fogg @Liberty

lilromane

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have alot of confidence in liberty and i have alot of faith in them also because of their performance in the district and regional tournaments. I havent heard of this team they are playing but i do know that liberty will play hard and finish strong. Brandon and Antwan will play hard and the rest of the team will also. i love the liberty team so much because all of their players can play basketball and u can put them in the game at any time and jus feel comfortable with them in their. i just love Liberty....GO CRUSADERS!!!!!!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

Only common opponent for these two teams: Cheatham Co. :thumb:

Liberty beat the Cubs 94-60 in the opening round of the Regionals & Hume Fogg won both games during the regular season against the Cubs by a combined score of 112-88 (52-49 & 60-39 respectively). That's an average of 56-44 when those two played. When Liberty beat the Cubs I believe Evans sat out to rest an ankle injury. Playing this one at home I really look for Liberty to win this one BIG!!!!!

Liberty: 90

Hume Fogg: 60

Hume Fogg isnt really strong in one spot. Ive seen them play terrible but ive also seen them look incredible. They are gonna have to play in incredible to keep this one close

I suspect Liberty will win this game, but Hume Fogg has peaked at the exact right time this year. Early in the season they looked very disorganized as a team. You could see that they had some really good players but they didn't work together. At the end of the regular season they really started to come together. When they are playing well they are very pesky and it's hard to pull away from them. I have not seen them ever give up even when they were down by several. They will have a hard time keeping up with a team that has size I think.

Only common opponent for these two teams: Cheatham Co. :D

Liberty beat the Cubs 94-60 in the opening round of the Regionals & Hume Fogg won both games during the regular season against the Cubs by a combined score of 112-88 (52-49 & 60-39 respectively). That's an average of 56-44 when those two played. When Liberty beat the Cubs I believe Evans sat out to rest an ankle injury. Playing this one at home I really look for Liberty to win this one BIG!!!!!

Liberty: 90

Hume Fogg: 60

You can't compare two teams off of one common team that they played. First off Liberty and Hume Fogg plays two different styles of basketball. liberty is like all the other west tn teams that lact defense and are into the high scoring 80-90s in games. Same goes with Bolivar. Lipscomb and Hume Fogg on the other hand slow the games down with defense and make you beat them in the half court. And just for the note, Gile County was the number one seed in the other district and plays this same kind of basketball that Liberty plays. And Hume Fogg slowed the game down and look where Giles is now!!!!

You can't compare two teams off of one common team that they played. First off Liberty and Hume Fogg plays two different styles of basketball. liberty is like all the other west tn teams that lact defense and are into the high scoring 80-90s in games. Same goes with Bolivar. Lipscomb and Hume Fogg on the other hand slow the games down with defense and make you beat them in the half court. And just for the note, Gile County was the number one seed in the other district and plays this same kind of basketball that Liberty plays. And Hume Fogg slowed the game down and look where Giles is now!!!!

Haha, I don't think you've seen Liberty play. I wouldn't say that they lack defense at all. They have one of the best full court presses in state. The only team that was able to deal with their press at all was Bolivar, and this was because they have Willie Kemp runnin point over there. Thats why Liberty played a half-court D against them in the region championship and finally beat them. If Hume-Fogg has a decent point gaurd, he wont know what hit him. Liberty has one of the most deep and athletic teams you will see, and they will absolutely get after it. Giles County is nowhere near the league of a Bolivar or Liberty this year. Just wait and see man, I don't believe Liberty has anything to worry about in this game.