Bearden Bulldogs vs. Dobyns Bennett Indians

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden is pretty amazing from the last time I saw them.Tony Whote Jr. is the quickest guard I've seen all year,although Throp and Sensabaugh are also very quick and if either of those guys can limit White they have a chance.It won't be easy but they have a chance,they'll have to play great and get out on the shooters.But I think they will hang with them.When Central played Bearden,Bearden was up 4 at halftime and then went on a big run.If DB shoots the ball well and gets out on the shooters I'm thinking it'll be a great game.

Because it's at Bearden I'll take Bearden by 12,but I'm thinking it will be a good game.

Good luck to both teams ;)

What kind of year is Blake Jenkins having?

Jenkins has been out since Dec with a back injury. I think that the game monday night will be very very exciting. The crowd should be rocking and if the Dawgs are shooting weel, it will be tough for them to get beat. I don't know much about DB but know they usually have a good sqaud. Is Daniels still coaching up there?

Jenkins has been out since Dec with a back injury. I think that the game monday night will be very very exciting. The crowd should be rocking and if the Dawgs are shooting weel, it will be tough for them to get beat. I don't know much about DB but know they usually have a good sqaud. Is Daniels still coaching up there?

No Daniels isnt coaching up there anymore it is Charlie Morgan. Just like everyone else is saying if the Indians dont get out on Rande, BJ, #20 and they dont stop Tony's penatration then it will be aq long night.

Tough place to play when crowd is rowdy.

Bearden 78

DB 67

Bearden is pretty amazing from the last time I saw them.Tony Whote Jr. is the quickest guard I've seen all year,although Throp and Sensabaugh are also very quick and if either of those guys can limit White they have a chance.It won't be easy but they have a chance,they'll have to play great and get out on the shooters.But I think they will hang with them.When Central played Bearden,Bearden was up 4 at halftime and then went on a big run.If DB shoots the ball well and gets out on the shooters I'm thinking it'll be a great game.

Because it's at Bearden I'll take Bearden by 12,but I'm thinking it will be a good game.

Good luck to both teams :lol:

Based on past games, either Sensabaugh or Will Henry, not Throp, would guard Tony White.