Greeneville Devils take on Powell Panthers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one really stands out to me. Overall Greeneville has a far better team. I look for Greeneville to win this one by 10 or more. Greeneville state in both boys and girls???? Sure looks like it. GO DEVILS

Right, River. Nobody on Powell's team can play. They have nobody who can score, nobody who can rebound, and nobody who can play defense. You might as well just go ahead and make your reservations for Murfreesboro. In fact, Powell probably won't even show up to play the game since they have no chance. :lol:

Right, River. Nobody on Powell's team can play. They have nobody who can score, nobody who can rebound, and nobody who can play defense. You might as well just go ahead and make your reservations for Murfreesboro. In fact, Powell probably won't even show up to play the game since they have no chance. :lol:

Here come the whiners. Take a look at the Powell/Oak Ridge thread. They get clobbered by 24 or so by Bearden and they blame it on officiating. But, I wasn't there . . . right?

Here come the whiners. Take a look at the Powell/Oak Ridge thread. They get clobbered by 24 or so by Bearden and they blame it on officiating. But, I wasn't there . . . right?

Nobody participating in this thread was whining about the officiating in the Bearden - Powell game. Bearden won that game big - plainly and simply.

You certainly assume a lot, but you don't seem to know very much.

powell have any dominator's on the team?

from what i've read in other post..

sounds like they are just a good tournament team??

once, again..no one answers the question...

just starts an agrument. i just wanna kno

what all powell has, like I said, i havnt

seen them play this year...

who all the leading scorer's, rebounder's,... :lol:

do you people seriously think that powell can beat us... If so you need to wake up. Greeneville's gonna give you somethin that you have never seen before... Its sub state and Bill Duncan is not gonna let them lose.. Your gonna get out coached and out played. End of story.. But congrats on a good season powell. I'm just sorry it has to end in Hal Henard gym in about 28 hours.