Congratulations BA!

fan6

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good performance from a dominating team. ECS played hard, but were no match for BA. Next year, it will be interesting. BA will definitely be the pre-season favorite to win it all again (despite all those uninformed "one-man-team" doubters) but some teams in DII will at least give them a game.

Congrats to the Eagles. This championship was no surprise, but kudos to BA nevertheless.

Brandan Wright will make UNC even better next year. Considering what they've done this year with such young talent, including winning at Duke tonight, the Heels will be very strong next season with the addition of Wright et al.

You know BA did a good job winning four in a row, but it's in DII. They are a pretty good team but I think they would have a hard time winning one in D I. There is just too much competition for them to reel off four in a row. But great job dominating anyway....

You know BA did a good job winning four in a row, but it's in DII. They are a pretty good team but I think they would have a hard time winning one in D I. There is just too much competition for them to reel off four in a row. But great job dominating anyway....

THe best team that $$$ can buy.

Brentwood Acad may certainly be the best team in Tennessee. BUT, they have in no way proven that. I congratulate them, but at the same time, I can't believe they deserve all the recognition they have received. They recruit the top players in the area yet play an inferior schedule.

Do a little research first, then come back and post again. Here, I'll help you...read carefully:

http://www.coacht.com/inside/schedule.cfm?...D=3&SeasonID=47

Yes, but think how much harder DI would be if BA played in it! :D

Edited by itzme

I did and your're right. But that doesn't change the fact that they beat Evangelical Christian for a 'State Championship' vs a Siegel or a Shelbyville. Can you get excited about yesterday's game?

Sure...I was very happy for them. If you really want them playing in DI, I'm all for it. Join the many others who lobby TSSAA to remove this silly public/independent split.

Edited by itzme

I still think its funny that people continue to hate on ba when they beat i think 9 ranked teams this year... umm won one of the most prestigious tournaments in the nation (city of palms) that no other tn team in my opinion could win other than hamilton maybe... beat the #3 team in the nation st patricks... but still hate on ba bc they play in DII... well did we beat bolivar twice, mitchell, and ridgeway all powers for the public school. We lost to shelbyville and Whites Creek but sometimes you cant win them all... i am happy with a 34-2 record the eagles pulled off...