Powell Lady Panthers

mtnbikerth

:) Best wishes from Florida to Caitlin, Carley, Clay, and the rest of the Lady Panthers. Keep the roll going and have a great run this weekend in the 'Boro. Dare to Dream. :)

Parrothead14,

Good to hear from you and thanks for the kind wishes. I'll pass them on to CH...I try to discourage her from getting on here this time of year especially when these types of remarks are made and they slam friends.

TH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the game on Friday night and the officiating wasn't as bad as you Morristown West people say it was. The only reason the foul ratio was so significant in the second half was because Mo. West had to foul in order to get the ball back. Quit cryin about the officiating, they didn't lose the ball game. You all should be proud of your girls for making it to the final 16 teams in the state.

As for Cait, she has been extremely sick the past two weeks, throwing up, running a fever, coughing, and she now has a sinus infection. She is not out of shape by any means, and if you think that, then there is something seriously wrong with your vision. She generally plays the whole game and never sits down. I don't think the Alabama coaches would commit an out of shape player to play in the SEC (which is the best league in the country). So stop knocking the SEC as well....Where is Phipps going to college? She is a good player, but don't start knocking someone who deserves the scholarship she has EARNED to go to Alabama. And for shutting her down, she had 15 points and 13 rebounds, was 11-12 from the line, as well as helped handle the ball the entire night. She earned her points by getting to the free throw line.

As for ballplaya06, you must play on the Morristown West team, and be around the age of 18 because that is about how immature your post is.

the name is "playball" and no..i play baseball, used to at least.

by the way..what place did alabama get in the SEC this year?

the name is "playball" and no..i play baseball, used to at least.

by the way..what place did alabama get in the SEC this year?

"playball"...who cares how you say it, I was just referring to you. If you play baseball then why are you so concerned with basketball? Alabama finished 11th out of 12 teams this year. Anything else you want to know? Looks like you didn't have too many more immature comments to make.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS, YOU'VE HAD A GREAT SEASON AND NOW YOU CAN MAKE IT EVEN BETTER! WISH I WAS THERE, MISS YOU ALL AND PLAY HARD, PLAY SMART, AND PLAY TO WIN!!! CONGRATS TO CAIT ON ALABAMA, HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER! GREAT JOB COACH YOUNG AND STAFF TO GET BACK TO STATE. BRING IT HOME THIS YEAR!

"playball"...who cares how you say it, I was just referring to you. If you play baseball then why are you so concerned with basketball? Alabama finished 11th out of 12 teams this year. Anything else you want to know? Looks like you didn't have too many more immature comments to make.

i just like to go watch..basketball is a fun sport to watch. well there is one thing else i want to know, isnt there someone else from around here going to alabama, or maybe that was in middle tennessee?

i just like to go watch..basketball is a fun sport to watch. well there is one thing else i want to know, isnt there someone else from around here going to alabama, or maybe that was in middle tennessee?

There is a girl from Walker Valley who has signed with Bama in the '06 recruiting class. The new women's head coach at Bama came there from MTSU. She obviously has some recruiting ties to Tennessee.