**THE MUST SEE GAME**:

Ridgeway by 5 or less over Shelbyville:

Semifinals:

Wilson Central over Cleveland

Ridgeway over Hillsboro

Title Game:

Ridgeway takes the title over Wilson Central

Edited by hedgehog

Rideway and Hillsoboro can't be the title game.

You're right. I plead temporary insanity. I lost my bifocals and couldn't read the bracket correctly. I was blinded by the light. My wife kept distracting me. :D:D

I meant Ridgeway over Wilson Central for the title - even though in a tournament earlier in the year, (in Florida, I think) WC beat Ridgeway by 8.

Good luck to all the teams.

Wilson Central and Shelbyville, will play for the fourth time this year for the State Championship, once again everyone (except for a few) have Shelbyville as the underdog, don't get me wrong there are no bad teams playing now, all the bad team are at home, when you get this far you are playing great teams, I just don't see how Shelbyville can be the underdog in the first round when Ridgeway beat a 18-15 team to get here. Just my thoughts, who am I.

Wilson Central and Shelbyville, will play for the fourth time this year for the State Championship, once again everyone (except for a few) have Shelbyville as the underdog, don't get me wrong there are no bad teams playing now, all the bad team are at home, when you get this far you are playing great teams, I just don't see how Shelbyville can be the underdog in the first round when Ridgeway beat a 18-15 team to get here. Just my thoughts, who am I.

Well of course, you are sleepless in shelbyville. In addition to the "18-15" team Ridgeway beat to get to the state tourney, they beat a lot of other teams along the way to compile a 35-2 record. The 18-15 team just happened to be their victim for that game. In compiling that 32-5 record, their average margin of victory was 20 points: scoring around 63 ppg, while holding opponents to 43 ppg. Well coached, and led by not one D-1 level senior, but at least three (that have already signed and at least another one who will) who know how to play the game; they have played at the highest levels of competition, and are not strangers to what it will take to win it all. I don't believe anyone would be foolish enough to think of Shelbyville as a pushover by any stretch of the imagination. Shelbyville has "mapped the route" to the gold ball because they know only too well what it takes to bring it home. I just think that Ridgeway's seniors will lead the way and not hold anything back to win this title. :thumb:

Who do you guys think wins these first round games?

Powell(20-11) vs. Cleveland(27-7)

Wilson Central(28-7) vs. Memphis Northside(30-3)

Hillsboro(29-4) vs. Greeneville(29-6)

Ridgeway(35-2) vs. Shelbyville(27-6)

Cleveland over Powell

Northside over wilson

Hillsboro over Greenville

Rigeway over Shelbyville

THEN

Northside over Cleveland

Ridgeway over Hillsboro

With Ridgeway winning the Championship