Hampton's Year in Sports

Lord Vader

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader, if you are going to be the "keeper of this thread" you need to get back on the topic. All of this HHS/UC talk doesn't help us solve our problem. If we could get it solved maybe we wouldn't be having this argument but bragging on the season that both teams had. What are your thoughts?

I don't really know what can be done about our problem. It is out of our hands. There is no reason for Hampton underachieving every single year. I will agree with BigBlue on this, every year Hampton has a lot of hype and it seems like we never come through. I believe it is a lack of discipline and coaching. But their is nothing we can do.

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR UCHS. SUCCESS IS SOMETHING WE ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FOOTBALL( YOUR RIGHT ON THE MONEY ON THAT ONE. KINDA LIKE YOUR BASEBALL, I GUESS) BUT ANYWAY, LIKE I SAID YOU CAME ON OUR THREAD AND STARTED TRASHING US FOR WHATEVER REASON. WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING ABOUT WHO HAD THE "BETTER" TEAM IN POSTSEASON SEEING HOW WE WEREN'T PLAYING SAME TEAMS OR EACH OTHER!! THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL! GOOD LUCK FIGURING OUT PROBLEM WITH BASKETBALL.

maybe your the overrated one here. you won nothing this year you played nothing this year and when you went to a game one only saw one side play. nobody else is going on other teams threads and trowing down on them like you are. your hampton bulldogs didnt win anything this year not even agianst cloudlyn. but who cares they did what they did and other teams did what they did. the bulldogs did have a good year in football. but if you look at the top of all theses threads its not about football either. maybe you need to evauleate yourself before you put down on someone else that plays and really does the job. EVERONE GETS BEAT. but i do hear you are the best CHEERLEADER hampton has

Yes everyone does get beat, just look at Cloudland. They had a horrid record in the regular season and they went to that state tournament. As far as the cheerleader thing goes, I only went to 3 games this year, although I did go to every football game, so I guess you just made that up. If you'll look at the tfirst post of this thread, it is about Hampton's success not hating on anybody. As far as talking about uchs being overrated, everybody has their opinion.

I just don't get it. Two years ago when some people and parents were upset with BH they did something. Now, even more people and parents are upset and yet they do nothing. I wonder why? Who does the hiring and firing? Does that tell you anything? For the good of the program, not the good of the family, they should fix this problem. Help Vader! bouncepass, Luke 3, anyone...

Yes everyone does get beat, just look at Cloudland. They had a horrid record in the regular season and they went to that state tournament. As far as the cheerleader thing goes, I only went to 3 games this year, although I did go to every football game, so I guess you just made that up. If you'll look at the tfirst post of this thread, it is about Hampton's success not hating on anybody. As far as talking about uchs being overrated, everybody has their opinion.

thank u for removing your hate comments off of our thread as i will do the same here and respect what the thread is about.

I just don't get it. Two years ago when some people and parents were upset with BH they did something. Now, even more people and parents are upset and yet they do nothing. I wonder why? Who does the hiring and firing? Does that tell you anything? For the good of the program, not the good of the family, they should fix this problem. Help Vader! bouncepass, Luke 3, anyone...

will anything be done about this? NO... that is why i just support the team no matter who the coach is. i dont think complaining about the coaching situation (even though the coaching situation may not be so good right now) will help any, however, i believe if coach mcclain was surrounded completely by knowledgable assistant coaches, that could help the team alot. they are good people i just dont think some of them are good coaches, not all are bad for the them but i think some of them dont help much. just my opinion, but i like everyone else would love to see LT coaching the bulldogs.

Edited by H-Town34