AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course we screwed it up. both teams played sloppy. they wanted it more, yes, but they are not the better team. as someone stated already, they played the better game, but they are not the better team. to be honest, if they were much more athletic, with all the calls they had and with how lousy we played, shouldn't they have beat us by more than 4 points?

either way, they beat you

of course we screwed it up. both teams played sloppy. they wanted it more, yes, but they are not the better team. as someone stated already, they played the better game, but they are not the better team. to be honest, if they were much more athletic, with all the calls in their favor and with how lousy we played, shouldn't they have beat us by more than 4 points?

quit saying whites creek is the worse team. they won when it mattered.

therefore wc > siegel.

dont even try to come back with "well siegel beat oakland!" i already know this.

No 4 points is right b/c yall are better coached. They made some very stupid plays like that oop attempt at the beginning of the game. They have more hops and are overall quicker and that is why they out rebounded yall. I do think that yall would have played a better game against Hamilton than Whites Creek will because yall play more of a halfcourt game than them but yall can run when needed.

Can we finally get you siegel faitfull to admit yall are not the best team in the world?

Don't get me wrong I really wanted you guys to win so I could see what type of team Hamilton has. but unfortunantly for you guys it did not turn out right.

But I give props to the siegel nation. you guys rock. Come tomorrow night and cheer us on. We need all the help in the cheering section that we can get.

I had to eat crow and I did. Now ,I know it was a good thing you guys beat us, it was all in our secret little master plan. We get by Raleigh-Egypt tomorrow night and Shelbyville boys will have done something no other team from Shelbyville has ever done. Play for the state finals. by the way little twilley you stepped up big tonight, could not have been more proud, You and Rowland have made a statement for us Liberty Patriots.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Guest dare_2_dream

Can we finally get you siegel faitfull to admit yall are not the best team in the world?

Don't get me wrong I really wanted you guys to win so I could see what type of team Hamilton has. but unfortunantly for you guys it did not turn out right.

But I give props to the siegel nation. you guys rock. Come tomorrow night and cheer us on. We need all the help in the cheering section that we can get.

I had to eat crow and I did. Now ,I know it was a good thing you guys beat us, it was all in our secret little master plan. We get by Raleigh-Egypt tomorrow night and Shelbyville boys will have done something no other team from Shelbyville has ever done. Play for the state finals. by the way little twilley you stepped up big tonight, could not have been more proud, You and Rowland have made a statement for us Liberty Patriots.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah winning tomorrow night is going to happen? B):thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Maybe, but they are still playing and Siegel is not. Tough loss.

and for what? nothing. their t shirt will say state final 4 instead of siegels state tourney appearance. congrats to shelbyville on that.