Coach Henry resigns from McCallie

My guess is that they will go with someone that has some ties to McCallie. Maybe Reed Rawlings. Reed played at Samford, and I heard he is back in Chattanooga. I know he has been playing overseas, and in the NBDL. Another guy might be Kenny White, who went to McCallie but didn't graduate from there. He went to Oak Hill Academy with his twin brother Kevin White. He then went on to play at UNC, under Dean Smith and Bill Gutheridge's teachings. He has been partly responsible with Coach Terrie Parks in helping turn Tyner Academy's girls program around. Maybe they will go with someone on the inside. You know with these private schools, they are usually going to stick close to home, and they will be very quiet about it. Maybe they might surprise us all and go Austin Clark????????

My guess is that they will go with someone that has some ties to McCallie. Maybe Reed Rawlings. Reed played at Samford, and I heard he is back in Chattanooga. I know he has been playing overseas, and in the NBDL. Another guy might be Kenny White, who went to McCallie but didn't graduate from there. He went to Oak Hill Academy with his twin brother Kevin White. He then went on to play at UNC, under Dean Smith and Bill Gutheridge's teachings. He has been partly responsible with Coach Terrie Parks in helping turn Tyner Academy's girls program around. Maybe they will go with someone on the inside. You know with these private schools, they are usually going to stick close to home, and they will be very quiet about it. Maybe they might surprise us all and go Austin Clark????????

I dont believe Reed will be coaching. I talked to him a week or so ago and he is just in town for medical reason. He is still playing overseas in portagal.

Maybe it will be a two for one swap with Baylor--Austin Clark becomes Head Basketball and AD while Ken Henry and Bill Cherry move over to Baylor as Head Basketball coach and AD, respectively.... :ph34r:

Edited by MrPeabody