Rankings week of 3/12-19

mjuhb

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel 29th in the state? are u serious... you must be retarded you have both of the teams siegel has ALREADY BEAT this season ahead of siegel, siegel almost beat brentwood... i see riverdaleup there but not blackman they lost alota talent everyones tryn 2 look at them as teh best team in the boro which is either riverdale or siegel at the moment blackman was done last year riverdale had them beat... riverdales whole team is based around shane rollins.. so maybe u switch blackman to 29th and put riverdale up top and siegel a little bit closer maybe 10-15 yea i think so :thumb:

siegel 29th in the state? are u serious... you must be retarded you have both of the teams siegel has ALREADY BEAT this season ahead of siegel, siegel almost beat brentwood... i see riverdaleup there but not blackman they lost alota talent everyones tryn 2 look at them as teh best team in the boro which is either riverdale or siegel at the moment blackman was done last year riverdale had them beat... riverdales whole team is based around shane rollins.. so maybe u switch blackman to 29th and put riverdale up top and siegel a little bit closer maybe 10-15 yea i think so :thumb:

i put this up last wednesday before before any games were played this week i saw siegel play on tuesday night vs shelbyville they impressed me their big forward #15 is fast and aggressive they do a great job of supporting one another their was several times the siegel defense could of cracked but they held it together

i won't see blackman until the rebel classic and i will see riverdale twice next shelbyville on tuesday night and grissom in huntsville on saturday

your not serious are you? when did riverdale have us beat they gave us some real tough competition but never had us beat. we did lose alot of talent very good players players that are having impact on college teams. brentwood also lost alot of talent so are they not good anymore? blackman is still the team to beat weather you like it or not but u can keep doin all your talkin but remember this since i got to blackman we have lost a total of one game to murfreesboro teams that was to riverdale the year before last. riverdale has a very good team this year and the game could go either way but regardless blackman is still a top 10 team i think and if u think yall are so much better then i guess we will see on game day