post game celebration

platinum44

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok to celebrate a big win. Running out on the court is fine Injuring players during that celebration should not happen.

And how do you stop that from happening???.....If you have 1000 seats you might want to have 1000 butts in them and not close to 1250 or 1300 in there with two,three even four deep on the endlines...Then you also have have enough security to control the crowd...Then you win your sub-state game you are hosting instead of losing a game at the buzzer.....Get my drift????...Adminstration control and win the game... :D

Guest hustle101

And how do you stop that from happening???.....If you have 1000 seats you might want to have 1000 butts in them and not close to 1250 or 1300 in there with two,three even four deep on the endlines...Then you also have have enough security to control the crowd...Then you win your sub-state game you are hosting instead of losing a game at the buzzer.....Get my drift????...Adminstration control and win the game... :D

ok lets think about this--- 2 administrators--10 cops- 500 excited fans from union city -- how do you propose that be stopped? union city had every right to celebrate, but celebrate under control. the injuries were not middleton's fault, you have no one to blame but yourself. i hope the players are alright. besides, that game is over with. quit focusing on middleton and have fun at the boro.

Guest hustle101

Ok, obviously this is referring to a specific event...what happened?

union city beat middleton on a last second shot and the fans stormed the court only to injure 2 of uc players of which one was weddle- the mr basketball finalist

The administration and the cops have nothing to do with them srorming the floor the fans should have self control and be more responsible. Why should you need more cops and administration do you really need to be babysitted. I mean thats ignorent that you should have someone there to keep you from acting stupid. You might as well go back to elementary school if you cannot control yourself. And UC got the results first hand of what stroming the floor gets you.

The administration and the cops have nothing to do with them srorming the floor the fans should have self control and be more responsible. Why should you need more cops and administration do you really need to be babysitted. I mean thats ignorent that you should have someone there to keep you from acting stupid. You might as well go back to elementary school if you cannot control yourself. And UC got the results first hand of what stroming the floor gets you.

We at Clay Co. rushed the court and everyone walked away just fine. Maybe they're just not very good at it.