Wayne Co. vs. Clay Co.

UCSportsFan

gah i wish culleoka was there...we could play with these west tenn. teams...not hating on ya wayne co. you guys beat us straight up...i wish the bracket would have played out where we were both there....our style of play matched up with them so well....but whatever....stand up wayne co. and rep your region :thumb:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If wayne co has a chance it is a very small one, but anything can happen in the boro. If they do want a shot at winning they need to SLOW the pace down and take care of the ball or UC will run them out of the gym.

cj hammack handles the ball as good as any guard in the state.....their not gonna lose by 30 like cloudland did i can absolutely positively assure you of that

yeah he must be #3, but it takes more than 1 good ball handler to break their press.

they have other decent ball handlers but trust me....hes an all state running back he has incredible vision and quickness its like hes not even dribbling the ball sometimes....hard to understand unless youve seen him...he's very good at splitting the d

they have other decent ball handlers but trust me....hes an all state running back he has incredible vision and quickness its like hes not even dribbling the ball sometimes....hard to understand unless youve seen him...he's very good at splitting the d

I saw him today. But like I said Wayne Co. is gonna have to play at their pace to win. Get in the half court and pound it inside. Either get them in foul trouble down low, or go inside out to get the guards open for the 3's.

I saw him today. But like I said Wayne Co. is gonna have to play at their pace to win. Get in the half court and pound it inside. Either get them in foul trouble down low, or go inside out to get the guards open for the 3's.

i agree and i think they will definately try to slow the game down...i havent seen them play a game yet this year where they played up and down the floor...their all about the half court set....and hammonds will be a handful down low for union city...hes a very large dude

I think Wayne Co. will use Doyle to help beat the press, can let him catch the ball in the middle of the press and pass out of it.....

Wayne Co. has the Coaching and definately the size to win this battle. But what is scary is the weak links on the floor, being #23,and #40(i believe). CJ can handle the ball, i havnt seen anyone that will stop Hammonds down low. But i know it will be closer than Cloudland come on people they are a joke, I would love to see WC pull it out too. It will be tough, but i just see the weak links on the floor killing WC. Edited by LightsOut142

Wayne Co. has the Coaching and definately the size to win this battle. But what is scary is the weak links on the floor, being #23,and #40(i believe). CJ can handle the ball, i havnt seen anyone that will stop Hammonds down low. But i know it will be closer than Cloudland come on people they are a joke, I would love to see WC pull it out too. It will be tough, but i just see the weak links on the floor killing WC.

Yeah I dont think I have ever seen #23 shoot anything but free throws, but he is very much a role player,making hustle plays and grabbing rebounds....