Wayne Co. vs. Clay Co.

UCSportsFan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this will be a good game for the first 3 quarters but I think Clay will pull this out... not by as much as you df Clay by 5... although if I look on other post I'm not sure if either 1 of these stand a chance ( or Grace either) because they are not from the " great 14A " good luck to Clay and Grace hope to see you BOTH on Sat!!! :lol:

Union City is great and almight DF, I mean they were in AA last year. :lol:

But seriously, if Clay can beat Temple, and I witnessed it, they can play with anyone in Class A.

Clay Co. by 5, bring the gold back to 7-A

I'll second that motion about Dawgs and 7-A. Union City does seem to have a really good team, along with others, from what I hear and read (only source of information).

Let's face it folks, a lot of the schools who moved back down to Class A have made noise in all the sports this season. Union City, Hampton and Trousdale were in the final eight in football weren't they, with Trousdale winning rather easily. The only teams that gave them any trouble in the playoffs were from their own region.

We're seeing some of the same thing in basketball, boys and girls, too. Don't know about baseball. We'll see.

Edited by Dawgwriter

6'6 , 6'3, 6'2. Don't think Wayne Co. can handle Clay Co. as Clay is just too athletic across the board. Clay should play for the Gold ball. :lol:

Clay County's starting lineup looks like this:

5'9'' Ferrell

5'10'' Godwin

5'10'' Walden

6'1'' Kerr

6'5'' Rich

They also bring two guys off the bench:

5'11'' Knight

6'0'' Hewitt

As for the game, I look for Clay County to win this one. I watched Wayne County last year against Pickett County, and I believe Wayne lost three starters off that team. Clay will be too much in the end. I look for them to pull away in the fourth just like they always do. Clay by 12.

5'9'' Ferrell

5'10'' Godwin

5'10'' Walden

6'1'' Kerr

6'5'' Rich

5'11'' Knight

6'0'' Hewitt

As for the game, I look for Clay County to win this one. I watched Wayne County last year against Pickett County, and I believe Wayne lost three starters off that team. Clay will be too much in the end. I look for them to pull away in the fourth just like they always do. Clay by 12.

Thanks for the info.... :thumb:

5'9'' Ferrell

5'10'' Godwin

5'10'' Walden

6'1'' Kerr

6'5'' Rich

5'11'' Knight

6'0'' Hewitt

Walden is 6'1 Godwin is 6' Kerr is 6'2. Rich is almost 6'6. I realize that they have them listed by last years heights but this is what they are as of right now. :thumb: