Wayne Co. vs. Clay Co.

UCSportsFan

The sizes listed by sunshine are accurate- believe nothing that devil says.

Here are some other things to watch out for:

-#33 will will "palm" the ball everytime he has it which makes him almost impossible to guard. Send him right and hope for the best.

-their whole team flops constantly. they will do this trying to take charges and while setting screens. If you blow on them in these situations they will fall down and act as if they've been shot.

-#23 loses his cool very easy. And when he does he is not nearly effective.

-#14 is their best player, but who knows when they will throw him the ball.

They are a good team, but temple handed them their trip to the state with missed lay-ups.

Pound it inside and you'll be fine.

Oh, and question to clay county: why would you have a sign up at your substate game that says "K some A"? Very poor taste if you ask me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-#33 will will "palm" the ball everytime he has it which makes him almost impossible to guard. Send him right and hope for the best.

-their whole team flops constantly. they will do this trying to take charges and while setting screens. If you blow on them in these situations they will fall down and act as if they've been shot.

They are a good team, but temple handed them their trip to the state with missed lay-ups.

Oh, and question to clay county: why would you have a sign up at your substate game that says "K some A"? Very poor taste if you ask me.

Just about every post you write is against Clay County for some reason, not sure why. Maybe because your team gets beat every time they play them? As far as the heigth i am right on the money, which is more than i can say for you. Now all of a sudden "according to you" Temple gave Clay the game? What an ignorant statement that is, but then again you were the one that said Clay's season was over with after the region, so i can see why you are trying to diminish Clay's victory. You yourself have very poor taste in my opinion, but i do realize that there are those that will put down any program just for the sake of putting it down for no real reason. One thing about it though, regardless of what you say Clay Co. is still playing and no matter what they've had a great season and one they will never forget. To be continued...... :lol:

Believe everything this guy says :thumb::lol: I guess you're just a sore loser...to put it lightly. I'm not even gonna talk about your report but I will do the "K some A" sign. K some A is just part of Celina tradition. The girls say it in their huddle before every game (or they used to at least). Sorry if you don't like it but honestly, no one cares. :lol: