new name for Obion County

chasd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bad as I hate to say it......Obion Co will be better than Westview over the next few years. The next Westview win over Obion Co will be an upset.....I am still in morning over that Ripley debacle. ;)

Maybe ya'll can carry the torch for 13AA for a few years.....dadgumit!!!!;)

Early start on the reverse psychology?? You're not fooling anyone. Westview has too much tradition to concede anything. You are losing some good seniors, but the cupboard is far from bare. There will be some great battles in 13AA next year, and Westview will have their share. They will be at or near the top when the dust settles next year. Maybe we'll be there, too. :lol:

Early start on the reverse psychology?? You're not fooling anyone. Westview has too much tradition to concede anything. You are losing some good seniors, but the cupboard is far from bare. There will be some great battles in 13AA next year, and Westview will have their share. They will be at or near the top when the dust settles next year. Maybe we'll be there, too. :lol:

This was suppose to be the year that the gold came to 13AA, and to Martin.....Westview will not be as good as they were suppose to be this year for some time, if ever again....the cupboard won't be empty , but it sure won't be full either!! ;)

Just when I think I am over it, the puke just starts all over again!!! ;)

This was suppose to be the year that the gold came to 13AA, and to Martin.....Westview will not be as good as they were suppose to be this year for some time, if ever again....the cupboard won't be empty , but it sure won't be full either!! :lol:

Just when I think I am over it, the puke just starts all over again!!! ;)

What gold? Tell me this, when was the last time that 13AA was dominant. 14AA has ruled the region for quite some time. Each year seems to be a rematch of the 14AA district tournament in the region finals. Fayette Ware beat Westview to death in the the regional tournament. Not to mention what Haywood did to the 13AA teams we played.

They should change their name to the Obion County Best....so that no one could question who is the best. ;)

Best at what? Certainly not basketball or football. Yes OC has won the last four years. but what happened before that? 16 out of 17 years for UC I believe. Girls basketball? you got that one. Unfortunately UC and OC girls both came up a little short this year. Would have been cool to have them both at the state tourneys.

Best at what? Certainly not basketball or football. Yes OC has won the last four years. but what happened before that? 16 out of 17 years for UC I believe. Girls basketball? you got that one. Unfortunately UC and OC girls both came up a little short this year. Would have been cool to have them both at the state tourneys.

Wouldn't that have been something?????...Union City girls in the state tournament..That would have been awesome......Obion Central had to play back to back the best two AA teams in the state....Jax. N-S and at Hillcrest..Did very well against them both...Not to mention having to beat Westview......Pretty good run by the Lady Rebels.....

Will this be the second consecutive group of Central football seniors to not lose to UC???...I believe the answer to that is ..Oh yea!!!!

Edited by backinthaoc

Wouldn't that have been something?????...Union City girls in the state tournament..That would have been awesome......Obion Central had to play back to back the best two AA teams in the state....Jax. N-S and at Hillcrest..Did very well against them both...Not to mention having to beat Westview......Pretty good run by the Lady Rebels.....

Will this be the second consecutive group of Central football seniors to not lose to UC???...I believe the answer to that is ..Oh yea!!!!

It's very possible, I don't know what central has coming back this year in football but I know UC lost a lot from this years state runner ups. Should be a good one, usually is.