lawrence co basketball

vol4u

now thats its been announced that coach muckel want be rehired any ideas on who the new coach might be or should be?

my choice is Harlow but I don't see that happening, rumor has it Coach Moore from Columbia is interested. She would be a good fit

my choice is Harlow but I don't see that happening, rumor has it Coach Moore from Columbia is interested. She would be a good fit

yes Harlow would be good but he seems to wear out his welcome everywhere he goes. I think Moore would be good to. we need to take our time and get right this time.

The Muckle hire never made sense. Most people were in shock they would hire him.

Jack is happy and will not coach in Larenceburg. He is a great one, but his wife has a new practice and he will not up root his family again.

Their is a name close to Insell that is wanting a good girls coaching job.

The Muckle hire never made sense. Most people were in shock they would hire him.

Jack is happy and will not coach in Larenceburg. He is a great one, but his wife has a new practice and he will not up root his family again.

Their is a name close to Insell that is wanting a good girls coaching job.

Well are you going to tell us the name close to Insell?

I have been at the state tournament and do not know the details of this. There has been no official announcement made and, until there is, we need to terminate this discussion. If and when there is an opening we will have plenty of time to discuss it.