1. BGA

2. McCallie

3. MUS

4. Knox Catholic

5. Father Ryan

6. CBHS

7. ECS

8. MBA

I don't think McMinn will be rated that high at the end of the season. Absolutly nothing against them. But their defense didn't look as good as I would expect out of them. I am sure though that it will be fixed soon.

I don't think McMinn will be rated that high at the end of the season. Absolutly nothing against them. But their defense didn't look as good as I would expect out of them. I am sure though that it will be fixed soon.

No doubt their defense is a question mark but they have enough talent and experience up front and in the midfield again to make some noise this year.

Notre Dame has to be in their for A/AA, probably in the top five.

Ooltewah will be better than McMinn Co.

No Baylor in DII?

Seems like you left out some of the obvious.

Knox Catholic needs to be moved to A/AA replacing one of the other teams. They should be top 8 at the end of the season.

Notre Dame has to be in their for A/AA, probably in the top five.

Ooltewah will be better than McMinn Co.

No Baylor in DII?

Seems like you left out some of the obvious.

Knox Catholic needs to be moved to A/AA replacing one of the other teams. They should be top 8 at the end of the season.

Meant Webb not Catholic and made the change to the original.

Give some reasons for Notre Dame, Baylor and Ooltewah...who is talented on their teams?

McMinn returns two all-state players and has the experience at state that Ooltewah doesn't.

Baylor loses some attack and although they have a good defense and coaching, they aren't as strong as last year's team that didn't get to state.

Edited by chxian

AAA -

1. Hendersonville

2. McMinn County

3. Houston

4. Bearden

5. Brentwood

6. Morristown West

7. Ridgeway

8. Blackman

A/AA -

1. CAK

2. FRA

3. Westview

4. CCS

5. CPA

6. Sheffield

7. Grace

8. Knox Catholic

D2 -

1. BGA

2. McCallie

3. MUS

4. Knox Webb

5. Father Ryan

6. CBHS

7. ECS

8. MBA

That could be the worst prediction i have ever seen. your missing Farragut in AAA. A/AA standings are just ridiculous weres Notra Dame and how could you put Catholic at number 8. and if bga wins D2 i will be amazed!

That could be the worst prediction i have ever seen. your missing Farragut in AAA. A/AA standings are just ridiculous weres Notra Dame and how could you put Catholic at number 8. and if bga wins D2 i will be amazed!

Missing Farragut and Natre Dame is bad, but what do you have against BGA. Yeah its cool for you to have your own opinion, but dont go bashing someone else unless your willing to find a solution. Try posting your own rankings and see how perfect everyone else thinks they are.

Missing Farragut and Natre Dame is bad, but what do you have against BGA. Yeah its cool for you to have your own opinion, but dont go bashing someone else unless your willing to find a solution. Try posting your own rankings and see how perfect everyone else thinks they are.

Was i bashing them.. no i was just saying i would be amazed...them may win but there are a lot of other team in d2 that are always strong like father ryan.

Was i bashing them.. no i was just saying i would be amazed...them may win but there are a lot of other team in d2 that are always strong like father ryan.

No offense, but you really don't know much about DII this year. Ryan will be good but I dont think they will be anywhere near where they were last year. I doubt they even win their region.

i am going to have to guess that the guy who started this topic is from west TN.... maybe? cause u dont know much from teams over on the east... baylor will definately be top 5 in DII, Notre Dame and Knox Catholic will definately be top 5.... Catholic has beaten every team they have scrimmage against( im pretty sure) and they have played really good teams.... and farragut will definately be top 5 in AAA...same with ooltewah....

reasons-

baylor has the #1 player in chattanooga according to the chattanooga times free press

ooltewah has a center mid that plays for the national team for his age and had one of the top goalies last year

Notre Dame and Knox Catholic have very strong teams that are used to DII competition and when they do play DI competition they play very well against them.... so they are used to playing hard and winning games...

i dont know much about farragut except they always have a good team and they have won vs. some good teams in their scrimmages this year...

also... grace will not be ranked that high after losing 7 of their starters from last year i do believe... including their goalie that kept them in most games.... and also FRA lost some key players from last year... but i wouldnt be surprised if they are in the top 10 but i dont think they will be #2 material... probably not even top 5...

Edited by imthathard